Expired Hot Deals

[TD Bank] Open a new TD All-Inclusive or Unlimited chequing account and get $300 (targeted offer)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 7th, 2018 8:56 pm
[OP]
Dec 31, 2013
972 posts
470 upvotes
condo

[TD Bank] Open a new TD All-Inclusive or Unlimited chequing account and get $300 (targeted offer)

Nothing says “Welcome!” like $300.
Open a new TD All-Inclusive Banking Plan account or TD Unlimited Chequing Account with unlimited transactions and you could get $300 on us.¹
Please note: this special offer is valid only to select individuals and is not transferable.

https://www.facebook.com/TDCanada/video ... 762440426/

Appeared as a sponsored ad on Facebook...

To receive this special offer, follow these 3 easy steps:
1) Fill out this form
Submit the form to receive an important offer confirmation email specifically for you!

2) Open an account
Visit a TD Canada Trust branch with your confirmation email within 30 days of receiving it, or open an account online. To meet with a TD advisor at a time that best fits your schedule, simply book an appointment online. Or open a TD All-Inclusive Banking Plan account or TD Unlimited Chequing Account online after receiving your email offer confirmation.

3) Complete two additional steps
Once your account is opened, complete two of the following with your new account within 45 days of account opening to qualify for your $300 cash deposit¹:
Register a recurring Direct Deposit from your employer, pension provider or Government directly to your new account.
Make an online bill payment using EasyWeb or the TD app, minimum $50 if paying a Canadian bill or US$50 if paying a U.S. bill.
Register a recurring Pre-Authorized Debit, minimum $50.

Enjoy your $300 cash deposit!
Please allow up to 12 weeks after all conditions have been met for the $300 to be deposited into your new account.
Last edited by TomRFD on Jan 26th, 2018 4:07 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Reason: title edit
Thread Summary
Summer 2018 deal thread here.

cccccccaa wrote:
Jan 28th, 2018 5:20 pm
https://www.facebook.com/TDCanada/video ... 762440426/
Direct link to offer, play the video and click learn more

Legal

1 The $300 cash offer (the “Reward”) is available to Canadian residents that are the age of majority at time of account opening in their province or territory who:

(a) complete an online form and receive a confirmation e-mail containing the full offer details;

(b) open a TD All-Inclusive Banking Plan account or a TD Unlimited Chequing Account within 30 days of receiving the offer confirmation email (the “New Account”), and

(c) complete two of the following with the New Account within 45 days of the New Account opening:

register a recurring Direct Deposit from their employer, pension provider or the Government;
make an online bill payment using EasyWeb or the TD app, minimum $50 if paying a Canadian bill or US$50 if paying a U.S. bill; or
register a recurring Pre-Authorized Debit, minimum $50.

Whether or not a recurring Direct Deposit is acceptable for this offer is subject to our approval.

Individuals who:

have a TD chequing account or Youth Account, or had one that was closed on or after November 1, 2016;
participated in a promotional offer for having opened a TD chequing account in 2014, 2015 or 2016; or
are TD employees, are not eligible for this offer.

For any New Account that is a joint account, at least one accountholder on the New Account must meet the eligibility requirements. Limit of one Reward per New Account per customer.

The New Account must still be open and in good standing when the Reward is deposited to the New Account.

The monthly fee for the New Account cannot have been waived or rebated for any reason, other than maintaining the minimum monthly balance, and the type of account cannot have changed, before the Reward is deposited to the New Account. The Reward will be deposited in to the New Account within 12 weeks after all conditions have been met. We can change, extend or withdraw this offer at any time, and it cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount for the same product. All amounts are in Canadian dollars unless otherwise noted. Other conditions may apply.

2 The TD app and the TD MySpend app are free to download, however standard wireless carrier message and data rates may apply.

3 You are responsible for ensuring the mobile phone number we have on file is accurate and notifying us of any changes. We will send the TD Fraud Alert text message instantly upon detection of suspicious activity; however, receipt of the text message may be delayed or prevented due to a variety of factors such as technology failures, service outages, multiple third party involvement. TD Fraud Alert text messages will only be sent to customers who have a Canadian mobile phone number and a Canadian mailing address in their TD customer profile.

4 Cheques must be drawn on a Canadian financial institution. Cheques payable in Canadian currency must be deposited to an eligible Canadian dollar account and cheques payable in U.S. currency must be deposited to an eligible U.S. dollar account.
104 replies
Jan 1, 2009
205 posts
27 upvotes
Toronto
The link shows the following:
Sorry!
This special offer is valid only to select individuals and is not transferable.
Jan 16, 2016
933 posts
482 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
lol love how they changed the terms that you can’t participate if you received an offer of any kind in 14,15,16. Last time it was only if you received a Tablet or TV, said nothing about previously participating in a $300 offer.
Apr 23, 2013
444 posts
150 upvotes
oh great deal!
really dont want a 43" tv
Last edited by EdwardGamma on Jan 26th, 2018 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Be nice to people k?

Go Zoomers~~~~
Deal Fanatic
Jun 3, 2006
7382 posts
2568 upvotes
Markham
Altera wrote:
Jan 26th, 2018 4:14 pm
lol love how they changed the terms that you can’t participate if you received an offer of any kind in 14,15,16. Last time it was only if you received a Tablet or TV, said nothing about previously participating in a $300 offer.
Confirmed that even if you got $300 before you are still eligible, as long as you're past the account cutoff. Got that offer twice.
The myth on the Internet is that Canadians are nice people. Those people who say this just haven't been on RFD.
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2016
1498 posts
724 upvotes
I know I'm probably not eligible, just wanted to confirm even if I close an account that has never received any bonuses in 2017 I am not eligible to participate and get any bonuses for this promo. Must have closed prior to November 2016, correct?
Koodo: $60/10GB
Zoomer: $45 4GB LTE Loyalty Plan
OP of the Zoomer Wireless $36 2GB LTE Promo
Jan 23, 2017
743 posts
552 upvotes
Calgary
If you've received a promotional offer for opening an account since 2014, you are not eligible.
Jan 27, 2017
25 posts
26 upvotes
Last time this deal was posted I was able to generate a targeted ad by disabling adblock, clearing browser data, googling stuff like "best chequing account Canada" repeatedly, and then going to facebook to find the banner ad. Worked like a charm.
May 28, 2016
223 posts
65 upvotes
how long do you have to stay?
I assume it should be a year, but no where says that....can I cancel right after receiving the bonus?
Last edited by gowifi on Jan 26th, 2018 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dec 25, 2013
629 posts
234 upvotes
Toronto
I'd happily do this but participated in past offers in either 2014, 2015 or 2016
Deal Addict
Aug 4, 2003
2589 posts
1036 upvotes
This is the usual targeted facebook offer. You have to leave bread crumbs like @patommel suggested before the ad will appear for you on facebook. Although, I remember TD actually posted the ad in a facebook post last time.

EDIT: TD took the bait.
Loose lips sink ships. | I need a hug.
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2007
3363 posts
1509 upvotes
Calgary
Maybe 2 rfd people are eligible.
I love my Koodo account.
Deal Addict
Aug 4, 2003
2589 posts
1036 upvotes
bkushner wrote:
Jan 26th, 2018 11:33 pm
Maybe 2 rfd people are eligible.
You do not seem as adept at reading the thread properly as you are at making snarky comments.
Loose lips sink ships. | I need a hug.