Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
TD Bank

Open a new TD All-Inclusive or Unlimited chequing account and get $300 (targeted offer)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 7th, 2018 4:49 pm
Deal Fanatic
Jul 22, 2007
9449 posts
11800 upvotes
Calgary
Friggin BMO is checking on their bank unlimited plans. I assume TD would on this one.
Deal Addict
Apr 6, 2017
1328 posts
2363 upvotes
GTA
Good luck getting anyone to pick up the phone at their customer service number.
Deal Addict
Jan 14, 2011
1151 posts
340 upvotes
Altera wrote: lol love how they changed the terms that you can’t participate if you received an offer of any kind in 14,15,16. Last time it was only if you received a Tablet or TV, said nothing about previously participating in a $300 offer.
They're trying to get genuine first time account holders. Their previous terms of having to wait 1-2 years netted them too many flippers.
Sep 6, 2012
43 posts
43 upvotes
Toronto
So how do people apply for this if they're eligible? Or is it actually only targeted? Link forwards to a page that says "only for select individuals".
Mar 28, 2015
429 posts
177 upvotes
Rural AB
Interested in this offer and I have not been a TD customer in the past,
‘Direct Deposit’ so this would be salary paid into this new TD account, but is there any thing else that would class as DD.
Thanks
Oct 27, 2009
752 posts
500 upvotes
Hamilton
Where's the deal? I haven't found it anywhere in their website.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 22, 2007
9449 posts
11800 upvotes
Calgary
stimy wrote: Where's the deal? I haven't found it anywhere in their website.
Targeted.
Jan 26, 2018
2 posts
I opened up an account using this promotion a couple days ago. Anyone know if Tangerine ASP is still eligible as a PAD?
Dec 27, 2007
725 posts
573 upvotes
carbonfilter wrote: Interested in this offer and I have not been a TD customer in the past,
‘Direct Deposit’ so this would be salary paid into this new TD account, but is there any thing else that would class as DD.
Thanks
Pensions, dividend payments directly deposited in the account qualify.
Deal Addict
Dec 31, 2013
2991 posts
2815 upvotes
+1000000 upvotes
cccccccaa wrote: https://www.facebook.com/TDCanada/video ... 762440426/
Direct link to offer, play the video and click learn more
Thanks, I've updated the original post with the FB link. Cheers
Always buy now & think later, or else you'll regret your decision forever.
The first rule of RFD is to not talk about RFD or call customer service to ask about price errors.
The second rule of RFD is to not forget about the first rule.
Sep 28, 2016
35 posts
28 upvotes
I currently have an all inclusive account with TD. Does anyone know if I can open a second all inclusive account with the min 5K balance and still qualify for the bonus, or is this just for new accounts?
Mar 7, 2011
70 posts
48 upvotes
Ottawa
carbonfilter wrote: Interested in this offer and I have not been a TD customer in the past,
Thanks
If you read the details, you don't even need to switch your payroll over as long as you do the other two methods:

"Complete two additional steps
Once your account is opened, complete two of the following with your new account within 45 days of account opening to qualify for your $300 cash deposit¹:
  1. Register a recurring Direct Deposit from your employer, pension provider or Government directly to your new account.
  2. Make an online bill payment using EasyWeb or the TD app, minimum $50 if paying a Canadian bill or US$50 if paying a U.S. bill.
  3. Register a recurring Pre-Authorized Debit, minimum $50.
."

It's 12 weeks before you get paid, I think it's worth to park the $5000 for 3 months....hmm, let's see the math... 6%.
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2014
3352 posts
2339 upvotes
Langley
Which credit card do you guys suggest?

I wanted to go with the TD Aeroplan, but since they're stopping their relationship with Air Canada, i'm thinking the TD First class is better? But, my Rogers Mastercard gets 1.75% cashback whereas the TD First class is only 1.5% travel rewards back...

Is it even worth it to get a TD credit card?
Deal Addict
Apr 16, 2011
1224 posts
702 upvotes
Last time this offer came up (summer-fall 2017) I had to argue back and forth with them to credit my account. It took them months but they finally caved in. I am sure I was in the minority, good luck to everyone else.
Sep 3, 2012
295 posts
62 upvotes
Toronto
jronald wrote: Last time this offer came up (summer-fall 2017) I had to argue back and forth with them to credit my account. It took them months but they finally caved in. I am sure I was in the minority, good luck to everyone else.
First time opening a chequing account with them??...

I have applied twice (before t&c restricted double dipping) and im tempted to do it again!
Aug 18, 2007
367 posts
145 upvotes
Has anybody managed to get this so far? I tried the suggestions here to do some Google searches to get myself "targeted", but hasn't yielded any results so far.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 22, 2007
9449 posts
11800 upvotes
Calgary
I have a large Waterhouse account and home and car insurance with TD. I messaged them on Facebook Messenger. We'll see how that goes. I have received promotions from them in the past on new accounts, I'll let you know if they are playing hardball on this one. update: they replied on Messenger that it is targeted and I apparently am not a target.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)