Expired Hot Deals

[TD Bank] TD First Class Travel Visa Infinite (80k WB + FYF)

Jr. Member
Feb 8, 2012
181 posts
130 upvotes
tivo_box wrote: Is anyone having trouble applying for the card? I get to the last screen in the application and it says it's going to ask me some question based on my credit file, but the questions never show up, and submit button doesn't work, so I can't complete the application. I disabled my ad blocker before applying. I tried from two different networks and I get the same result. What am I missing?
I guess TD still hasn't fixed their website.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 22, 2014
3082 posts
2820 upvotes
Mordor
anyone have a data point that have them getting the bonus pts + FYF after they closed their previous account within 6 months of opening this card?
Member
Dec 27, 2015
224 posts
300 upvotes
Nepean, ON
tivo_box wrote: Is anyone having trouble applying for the card? I get to the last screen in the application and it says it's going to ask me some question based on my credit file, but the questions never show up, and submit button doesn't work, so I can't complete the application. I disabled my ad blocker before applying. I tried from two different networks and I get the same result. What am I missing?
Yep, exact same problem here on multiple devices and browsers as well Pensive Face
Deal Guru
User avatar
May 8, 2009
11974 posts
8597 upvotes
sometimes
YVRZeals wrote: DP for me is a quite weird one... I PS from Infinite Cash Back to FCT and I received 20k points after first purchase and only 20k after 1k spend.... one rep said that I got that second 20k after 1k spend by mistake and should see another 60k points within 8 weeks... another rep said that I am getting these points separately. I don't know who to believe anymore, my mistake is not having the rep write down in the notes from the product switch that I should get 20k + 60k points... live and learn I guess.
You were still promised by one rep that you'll receive the 60k pts later. You could escalate and have the call listened to. Just means you might wait a couple days for a super to call you back. Have them give you a deadline for pts deposit and write it in the notes.
tivo_box wrote: Is anyone having trouble applying for the card? I get to the last screen in the application and it says it's going to ask me some question based on my credit file, but the questions never show up, and submit button doesn't work, so I can't complete the application. I disabled my ad blocker before applying. I tried from two different networks and I get the same result. What am I missing?
Good thing is we can get the offer via phone (or I guess in branch) fairly hassle-free.
ShadowMordor wrote: anyone have a data point that have them getting the bonus pts + FYF after they closed their previous account within 6 months of opening this card?
My DP is even stronger. I have an existing FCT from December that I haven't downgraded yet (waiting for the remaining +20k pts on that one), yet was able to jump on a 2nd FCT for the 20+60k pts.
eBay profile| Motorola phone. Linux on 2xcomputers. Brew beer & wine @home. Hackers keep changing my location to Leask.
DUCA thread | Simplii Account Linking | Make CCTS Claim | Max on Koodo Referrals Thread
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2012
2033 posts
1115 upvotes
Etobicoke
titaniumtux wrote: You were still promised by one rep that you'll receive the 60k pts later. You could escalate and have the call listened to. Just means you might wait a couple days for a super to call you back. Have them give you a deadline for pts deposit and write it in the notes.



Good thing is we can get the offer via phone (or I guess in branch) fairly hassle-free.



My DP is even stronger. I have an existing FCT from December that I haven't downgraded yet (waiting for the remaining +20k pts on that one), yet was able to jump on a 2nd FCT for the 20+60k pts.
Idk how you are able to do it so easily. TD is giving me so much hard time. I had FCT last year. Cancelled in October and downgraded to no fee card. I did product transfer on March 4th.i was promised 20K+60K.

Didn't get 20K signup bonus after first purchase. When called, agent made some lame excuses. Make her escalate this issue and I was suppose to get a call back this week. No update so far.

Applied for Aeroplan card and approved instantly. But didn't receive my card yet. I hope. I get 30K bonus on that card without any hassle.
Sr. Member
Feb 11, 2013
618 posts
46 upvotes
BC
I applied for this card few weeks ago and was approved.

Would I be able to convert my current TD credit card that was switched to TD aeroplan 11 months ago back to TD FCT and still get the welcome bonus?

Also, one rep said the 60k is posted to the account after 90 days but im reading here that people got it after hitting the minimum spend. Confused.
Deal Guru
User avatar
May 8, 2009
11974 posts
8597 upvotes
sometimes
Pursuit2013 wrote: I applied for this card few weeks ago and was approved.

Would I be able to convert my current TD credit card that was switched to TD aeroplan 11 months ago back to TD FCT and still get the welcome bonus?

Also, one rep said the 60k is posted to the account after 90 days but im reading here that people got it after hitting the minimum spend. Confused.
i'd say it's ymmv.
eBay profile| Motorola phone. Linux on 2xcomputers. Brew beer & wine @home. Hackers keep changing my location to Leask.
DUCA thread | Simplii Account Linking | Make CCTS Claim | Max on Koodo Referrals Thread
Newbie
Aug 22, 2012
82 posts
70 upvotes
I have a flight booked through airmiles. If I book airbnb, purchase food, entertainment and transit while on a trip are they all redeemable against the $320 credit?
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2012
2033 posts
1115 upvotes
Etobicoke
doremi01 wrote: So your card was originally FCT, switched to no fee card, then switched back to FCT? If so, that may be the issue as the system seems to be able to recognize if a card was previously FCT and may not credit the bonus in that case.
I didn't receive a call from escalation team this week. So I called TD again today to know the status. Department was closed but agent I talked to promise me that I am eligible for the welcome bonus and I will get it after 8 weeks
I wrote down her name and told her to leave a note on my account.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Apr 1, 2001
5179 posts
419 upvotes
Any data points on Welcome Bonuses being credited after switching to this card from the Aeroplan Infinite Visa? (Particularly on an account that had switched from this card TO the Aeroplan Infinite before).
Deal Fanatic
Jan 30, 2012
6381 posts
1125 upvotes
multi city dweller
Arrow wrote: Any data points on Welcome Bonuses being credited after switching to this card from the Aeroplan Infinite Visa? (Particularly on an account that had switched from this card TO the Aeroplan Infinite before).
nope ... i ps'ed and first purchase posted without the 20k ...
but i will wait til after i receive the card and see if that will make a diff ...
Deal Addict
Aug 9, 2010
2643 posts
700 upvotes
is the expediaforTD joke of a site not working? The site loads but any of the flight or hotel or combo searches are not working.
Deal Expert
User avatar
Sep 19, 2004
22762 posts
4576 upvotes
where I belong
Dai_Lo wrote: is the expediaforTD joke of a site not working? The site loads but any of the flight or hotel or combo searches are not working.
I just tried E4TD and it works fine
https://www.tdrewards.com/expedia-for-td
Just try later, I never had any issues


btw, my 1st purchase ($1000+) posted and saw the 20K points, but no 60K yet
Which Credit Cards to sign up? >> Jerry's List of Credit Cards with $200+ Welcome bonus/Aeroplan & AMEX Churning FAQ
AMEX Personal 60K || Business Platinum 75K || Biz Gold 40K
Deal Addict
Oct 25, 2007
1176 posts
193 upvotes
Mississauga
specialoffers wrote: I didn't receive a call from escalation team this week. So I called TD again today to know the status. Department was closed but agent I talked to promise me that I am eligible for the welcome bonus and I will get it after 8 weeks
I wrote down her name and told her to leave a note on my account.
I called as well as the supervisor is firm and declined to adjust manually. He told me to wait for 90 days and if it still does not get it then they revisit but no guarantee. He kept mentioning that fine prints in terms and conditions which i have no idea.
Well this will be my last call and wont budge at all.
Now i am concerned that i got 2 new AVI cards and wondering if they will give the 30K AP on my 2nd AVI card. Both cards are new applications and i never had AVI cards before with TD at all.

Top