Expired Hot Deals

[TD Bank] TD First Class Travel Visa Infinite (80k WB + FYF)

Deal Addict
Aug 9, 2010
2647 posts
700 upvotes
ok it works on my phone chrome. weird
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2004
3082 posts
275 upvotes
Ottawa
Has anyone seen the 80.000 points in there account yet?

I just spent the 1000, and wondering how long it takes to show the points?
Hello
Dec 19, 2010
739 posts
221 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
sorry if this has been asked before, scrolled through the first few pages and didn't see any answers.

but is the 80K pts redeemable for anything other then $400 (expedia TD) or $320 travel credits? Is there a cash out option, statement credit (for stuff other than travel)?
Apr 23, 2017
488 posts
296 upvotes
jamieee wrote: sorry if this has been asked before, scrolled through the first few pages and didn't see any answers.

but is the 80K pts redeemable for anything other then $400 (expedia TD) or $320 travel credits? Is there a cash out option, statement credit (for stuff other than travel)?
TD pts are...
0.5cpp if redeemed via Expedia4TD...80k = $400
0.4cpp if redeemed as SCOTS (statement credit on travel spend)...80k = $320
0.25cpp if redeemed as cashback...80k = $200
Information is wealth, but again, depends on what you're pursuing & what it's worth to you😎💡
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2005
1769 posts
93 upvotes
Calgary
ilusa wrote: Has anyone seen the 80.000 points in there account yet?

I just spent the 1000, and wondering how long it takes to show the points?
I received 20k + 60k points already.
Points showed up as soon as the spending transaction moved from pending to posted.
Feb 11, 2013
618 posts
46 upvotes
BC
engo wrote: I received 20k + 60k points already.
Points showed up as soon as the spending transaction moved from pending to posted.
Have you had this card before in the past? Or is this your first card? I crossed $1K and only see the $20K posted.

For those that did a Product Switch, did you get the initial 20K? I did the PS and passed $1K and only received the 20K but wondering if i'll get the remaining 60K? I guess I might have to wait the 90 days.
Feb 9, 2011
22 posts
48 upvotes
Pursuit2013 wrote: For those that did a Product Switch, did you get the initial 20K? I did the PS and passed $1K and only received the 20K but wondering if i'll get the remaining 60K? I guess I might have to wait the 90 days.
I only received the initial 20K as well, but I did this promo last year and remember the additional points didn't post until my first statement. For my spouse, it took two statement cycles. I guess it's not always consistent which is why TD says to wait 90 days before they'll credit manually.
Oct 3, 2013
535 posts
608 upvotes
mkannuri wrote: I called as well as the supervisor is firm and declined to adjust manually. He told me to wait for 90 days and if it still does not get it then they revisit but no guarantee. He kept mentioning that fine prints in terms and conditions which i have no idea.
Well this will be my last call and wont budge at all.
Now i am concerned that i got 2 new AVI cards and wondering if they will give the 30K AP on my 2nd AVI card. Both cards are new applications and i never had AVI cards before with TD at all.
Rule #1 before calling in: always know what the fine print says, because they never do.

Just have a bit of patience and wait the 90 days. If it shows, it shows. If it doesn't, call again and read them their own T&Cs. Even if it took an absurd 1 hour on the phone to resolve this, the return you would get alone makes it worth it.
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2011
1557 posts
649 upvotes
Mississauga
Arrow wrote: Any data points on Welcome Bonuses being credited after switching to this card from the Aeroplan Infinite Visa? (Particularly on an account that had switched from this card TO the Aeroplan Infinite before).
I switched an Aeroplan Infinite to this card (originally switched to the Aeroplan from the FC Infinite). Just had my first few transactions post and the welcome bonus of 20k with them. The rep on the phone doing the switch confirmed that I should get the 20k+60k no problem.
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2005
1769 posts
93 upvotes
Calgary
Pursuit2013 wrote: Have you had this card before in the past? Or is this your first card? I crossed $1K and only see the $20K posted.
This was a new application. I had this card before.
Jul 13, 2007
859 posts
397 upvotes
Toronto
Ugh, tried to apply online through my TDWaterhouse account, and again without using that info. Kept getting the "go to a branch or call this number" error. Call the number and wait 15 minutes, and get told I need to go into a branch to apply. It's 2019!!!!
Are you sure you wish to carry out this operation? You betcha.
Deal Addict
Aug 9, 2010
2647 posts
700 upvotes
still waiting on the 60k remaining and its been a few days since hitting the 1k spend
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2004
3082 posts
275 upvotes
Ottawa
Dai_Lo wrote: still waiting on the 60k remaining and its been a few days since hitting the 1k spend
Same here
Hello
Jan 28, 2004
972 posts
680 upvotes
Toronto
Applied on the phone with TD rep. He confirmed I will get 80K points after 3 months of spending 1K.

I already have Aeroplan TD card but he claims I can still get the FCT first yr rebate.

I will see and just cancel my Aeroplan if they decide to charge me since I have the chq acct that gives me rebate on a TD CC.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 15, 2006
8470 posts
2855 upvotes
Toronto
My wife and I did prod switch from two different TD cards to this card. TD rep on the phone confirmed we'll each get the FYF and the 80k bonus points.

It's nice the card numbers will remain the same, even though it's different card.