Expired Hot Deals

[TD Bank] TD First Class Travel Visa Infinite (80k WB + FYF)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 29th, 2020 12:56 am
Jul 26, 2013
556 posts
508 upvotes
CALGARY
So,
If you already have the Aeroplan visa, are you therefore inelligible to receive the welcome bonus on this card?
Mar 7, 2011
371 posts
461 upvotes
Guys, always check prices on Google flights first and then go to Expedia for TD to book same flight. Sometimes Expedia for TD displays higher prices on search results but when you click on the flight on the payment screen it reflects current price (same as Google flights).
Mar 7, 2011
371 posts
461 upvotes
therein60mins wrote: Fantastic card to us on their Expedia for TD site

I’ve had this card for almost 2 years and have accumulated over $3200 to use on Expedia
This guy travels!
Sep 14, 2012
572 posts
618 upvotes
Toronto
JimboSlice wrote: My bonus points have not been credited to me despite spending the minimum posted transactions. Not the same thing it seems.

And if you're implying I'm not paying my balance on time, I am, but thanks for your concern.
Bonus points are posted whenever they do a sweep of the accounts, generally only once a month. Nothing to do with when you pay the account.

I am implying nothing about whether your pay your balance on time or not. You were the person who brought the whole "when I pay" discussion into this thread.
Deal Addict
Jul 24, 2005
2106 posts
2013 upvotes
It's 7AM in Toronto and TD's product page still shows the old offer "Get up to 40,000 TD Points when you apply online by March 3, 2019".
Nov 25, 2017
695 posts
480 upvotes
ahoroba wrote: It's 7AM in Toronto and TD's product page still shows the old offer "Get up to 40,000 TD Points when you apply online by March 3, 2019".
The legal terms are updated though. Also I called td and spoke to two different reps that said cards are independent so you can’t sign up for same card within 6 months however you can sign up for different cards or aeroplan and first class.
Last edited by Shawnies on Mar 4th, 2019 8:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nov 25, 2017
695 posts
480 upvotes
Shawnies wrote: The legal terms are updated though.
I currently have this card for at least a year if not more. Can I apply for a second one and get wrlcome bonus. It just says can’t open an account in last 6 months
Feb 11, 2017
265 posts
209 upvotes
For this card for be worth it for me, I'd have to cough up $50 for an authorized user. Other cards, like the Scotiabank Momentum, wave fees for all users in the first year. It might still be worth it with 80k points.
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2009
2533 posts
2410 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
boyoflondon wrote: Just for you, I pulled out my work laptop to double check... Product transfers qualify for bonus miles.

Pretty much all the premium personal and business cards will have FYF along with bonus miles.
Just as a data point when i "product transferred" within TD to get a card it was a fight to get the bonus miles i was owed. At the time it was 15k points on signup and another 15k after min spend. When i product transferred they gave me 10k miles, and when i hit the min spend they gave me nothing. I had to call and complain every week for about a month to get the points i was owed (not even being greedy just wanted the promo). Could just be an oddball case, but it was a PITA. My friend who signed up for the card normally got all his points no issue.

Thinking about switching to this from the Aeroplan Infinite, but i like Aeroplan points. Yes if book shorthaul the redemption value is garbage, but i just booked 2 round trip tickets in business class to Europe for 220,000 points and $200. Figured i'd get rid of all my points and see what Air Canada does with their rewards system next year.

Anyhow back to the point. How is expediaforTD?
Deal Addict
Oct 23, 2006
4686 posts
1676 upvotes
Winnipeg
Lame, still can’t get past 90% of the application. (“Help us confirm your identity” Wtf TD.

If I try to login in do it, it gives me an error message right away...
Jan 10, 2011
178 posts
96 upvotes
Toronto
I got a pre-approved offer for a 10k limit, just wondering if I can split this 10k into two 5k and got pre-approved for both this card and the aeroplan card to get the bonus from both.

I know I can choose how much limit I want when submit the form but has anyone tried this before?
Aug 2, 2015
261 posts
295 upvotes
Toronto
tailetong wrote: I got a pre-approved offer for a 10k limit, just wondering if I can split this 10k into two 5k and got pre-approved for both this card and the aeroplan card to get the bonus from both.

I know I can choose how much limit I want when submit the form but has anyone tried this before?
Talked to the rep over the phone this morning and I was able to split my pre approved amount to two different cards.
Jan 10, 2011
178 posts
96 upvotes
Toronto
ysg103907 wrote: Talked to the rep over the phone this morning and I was able to split my pre approved amount to two different cards.
This is such a good news~! Wonder if I can do this online without calling, but it's great to know this can be done~!! Thank you very much~!
Nov 25, 2017
695 posts
480 upvotes
main site still not updated, not applying until it is.
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2017
1192 posts
302 upvotes
Toronto
I have the All inclusive checking account and my annual fee is waived. I currently have the Aeroplan card and switching to Infinite in May. I believe you can still get this card with fee waived and get the 80k points.