Expired Hot Deals

[TD Bank] [YMMV] TD Cashback Visa Infinite - 2X Cashback when ordering food/grocery from select places.

• Last Updated:
  • May 17th, 2020 4:25 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2018
1053 posts
1036 upvotes
Blainville, QC

[TD Bank] [YMMV] TD Cashback Visa Infinite - 2X Cashback when ordering food/grocery from select places.

I just got this email from TD for my Cashback Visa Infinite:

2X the Cash Back Dollars when you order food and grocery deliveries from:

Cartly, Chanmao Inc., Chefs Plate, Cook it, Cornershop, CultivatR, DoorDash, GOcery, GoJava, Goodfood, Grocery Gateway, HelloFresh, INABUGGY, Instacart, Just Eat, metro.ca online grocery, MissFresh, Mister Produce, PC Express, Save‑On‑Foods Online, SkipTheDishes, SPUD.ca, The Grocery Link, The Organic Box, and Uber Eats.

This offer has already been applied to your card, so next time you order some food and groceries online – you’ll reap the rewards.
8 replies
Sep 3, 2019
417 posts
254 upvotes
GTA
I received a similar promotion with my TD Aeroplan VISA Infinite card - "Earn 2x the Aeroplan Miles" on the same order food and grocery delivery companies as listed above
Deal Addict
Dec 4, 2008
1601 posts
1166 upvotes
Yeah TD's taking a page out of AMEX's playbook it seems...
Jun 15, 2016
82 posts
107 upvotes
tThis is some weak stuff. The list of places is appalling.
My life has become a cycle of figuring out what deals to return and what to keep.
AMEX Platinum, Bonvoy, Gold. Just Ask.
Feb 26, 2015
56 posts
26 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Gerbilz wrote: tThis is some weak stuff. The list of places is appalling.
What's missing?
Jun 15, 2016
82 posts
107 upvotes
nostore wrote: What's missing?
Nothing - it's just a really shitty list of places with double rewards.
My life has become a cycle of figuring out what deals to return and what to keep.
AMEX Platinum, Bonvoy, Gold. Just Ask.
Jan 12, 2008
357 posts
161 upvotes
How do i sign up for theses TD VISA cashback promo emails? Did my agent on the phone forgot to sign me up?