Looks like the card is now contactless:

[OP]
Deal Guru
May 8, 2009
11845 posts
8467 upvotes
this space for rent
rhw123 wrote: Looks like the card is now contactless:

Nice, and they updated the image to not start with a "4520" number from TD CT VISA :lol:
eBay profile| Motorola phone. Linux on 2xcomputers. Brew beer & wine @home. Hackers keep changing my location to Leask.
DUCA thread | Simplii Account Linking | Make CCTS Claim | Max on Koodo Referrals Thread
Nov 15, 2006
464 posts
39 upvotes
Couldn't find an answer via the search but can someone tell me if I'll get the 3% grocery bonus by paying with Google pay plus my TD cash back infinite card at No Frills which doesn't accept Visa?
[OP]
Deal Guru
May 8, 2009
11845 posts
8467 upvotes
this space for rent
macalin wrote: Couldn't find an answer via the search but can someone tell me if I'll get the 3% grocery bonus by paying with Google pay plus my TD cash back infinite card at No Frills which doesn't accept Visa?
wrong thread. but for td ct cbi, won't work in google pay, but will earn 3% at nf if that location accepts visa.
eBay profile| Motorola phone. Linux on 2xcomputers. Brew beer & wine @home. Hackers keep changing my location to Leask.
DUCA thread | Simplii Account Linking | Make CCTS Claim | Max on Koodo Referrals Thread
Jul 8, 2013
226 posts
45 upvotes
Montreal
Hi, why exactly do I need to have a US mailing forwarding address in the East US if we could put our Canadian address as our mailing address? Do they mail something to the US address?

Thanks!
Deal Addict
Jan 4, 2011
2472 posts
2589 upvotes
Montreal
dbzkid777 wrote: Hi, why exactly do I need to have a US mailing forwarding address in the East US if we could put our Canadian address as our mailing address? Do they mail something to the US address?

Thanks!
Because U.S. issuers (other than RBC Bank, who only serves cross-border customers) won't issue credit cards to those who don't have an address in the U.S,
[OP]
Deal Guru
May 8, 2009
11845 posts
8467 upvotes
this space for rent
efrant wrote: Because U.S. issuers (other than RBC Bank, who only serves cross-border customers) won't issue credit cards to those who don't have an address in the U.S,
You omitted NAT Bank (NBC).
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2003
1080 posts
256 upvotes
Winnipeg
dbzkid777 wrote: Hi, why exactly do I need to have a US mailing forwarding address in the East US if we could put our Canadian address as our mailing address? Do they mail something to the US address?

Thanks!

I applied using the crossborder form - putting in both my Canadian address and the US forwarding address. I checked off to use my Canadian address for mailings. They snail mailed the credit cards to my US address.... When I logged into their system it shows the US address only...
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2003
1080 posts
256 upvotes
Winnipeg
I find their online system very flaky... I frequently get 'you have been logged out due to inactivity' - right after I log in. Sometimes I reboot / sometimes I wait / and once - on the advice of their call in rep. I did the 'forgot password' routine...
[OP]
Deal Guru
May 8, 2009
11845 posts
8467 upvotes
this space for rent
careh wrote: I applied using the crossborder form - putting in both my Canadian address and the US forwarding address. I checked off to use my Canadian address for mailings. They snail mailed the credit cards to my US address.... When I logged into their system it shows the US address only...
Same happened to me.
Apr 2, 2019
609 posts
498 upvotes
Dogsville
careh wrote: I find their online system very flaky... I frequently get 'you have been logged out due to inactivity' - right after I log in. Sometimes I reboot / sometimes I wait / and once - on the advice of their call in rep. I did the 'forgot password' routine...
the new engine they’re using for their credit cards portal looks to be the same Rogers uses for theirs.

works fine for me
Images
  • 1867A371-8B1B-4252-9C3F-96FA0215630F.jpeg
  • 949BB75C-C146-47F4-B1E8-8FB9B4ADE265.jpeg
💳: TD Rewards Visa 🤣
[OP]
Deal Guru
May 8, 2009
11845 posts
8467 upvotes
this space for rent
hotsince83 wrote: the new engine they’re using for their credit cards portal looks to be the same Rogers uses for theirs.

works fine for me
Nice side by side!