TD Cashback Infinite Visa vs Scotiabank Momentum Visa Infinite?
I like TD one for the following reasons;
1. I already have TD account which can waive the annual fee (and already have TD First Class Travel Visa Infinite which is also my oldest card)
2. I can replace the Travel Visa card with the Cashback one for ease and keeping my credit score
3. A lot of my recurring bills are on my current TD card so it shouldn't be too much of a hassle to switch over
4. Better travel insurance ($2mil vs $1mil, $1000 per insured person vs $500 for all the persons in single trip for baggage loss)
I like Scotiabank for the following reasons:
1. 4% cashback on the recurring bills vs 3% (but $120 annual fee would off set this?)
2. Travel accident insurance
3. Trip cancellation and trip interruption insurance
A good contender would be Tangerine money back credit card for no annual fee and flexible two category 2% cashback.
If you guys have any suggestions other than these, more the merrier!