• Last Updated:
  • Nov 2nd, 2009 10:09 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 1, 2007
2591 posts
99 upvotes

TD Easy Web - EMT Transfer - HELP!

Hey guys, I sent $80 CDN to an email address... but now I have been told by the individual that I sent it to the wrong email address... so the payment has obviously not been accepted, and I have the answer to the secret question so the individual obviously cannot cash it out.

When I go to my account on easyweb the $80 has already been withdrawn. Is it gone forever? What's the point of the secret question + answer than? Nobody has claimed the money (because last I checked, you get an email when the person accepts it....)
FOR SALE (ALL FIRM):
2016 Library of Parliament Silver Dollar MC Exclusive (2oz) Canadian Mint - $250
7 replies
Deal Fanatic
Oct 10, 2006
7741 posts
84 upvotes
Toronto
If it has not been accepted, you should be able to void the transaction easily.

I don't recall where in the menu, but call EasyLine and they will assist you.
See this button :confused: :confused: Learn how to use it PLEASE ;)
Deal Fanatic
Jul 4, 2004
9225 posts
2260 upvotes
That's odd. Maybe you had emailed the answer to the secret question to the wrong email address also?
Deal Addict
Jul 2, 2006
1578 posts
830 upvotes
Toronto
Instead of asking for opinion here, just call Easyline at 1-866-222-3456 for assistance.
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2004
3357 posts
487 upvotes
Ottawa
Snipe this isnt the $ you sent me correct?

As you did send me 80 Dollars, and i did receive it.

You also mentioned that you received and used the product already..... Just checking as it sounds alot like the transaction we made. Yet i thought everything went smoothly
Hello
Dec 31, 2006
86 posts
10 upvotes
Waterloo
Sniper001 wrote: Hey guys, I sent $80 CDN to an email address... but now I have been told by the individual that I sent it to the wrong email address... so the payment has obviously not been accepted, and I have the answer to the secret question so the individual obviously cannot cash it out.

When I go to my account on easyweb the $80 has already been withdrawn. Is it gone forever? What's the point of the secret question + answer than? Nobody has claimed the money (because last I checked, you get an email when the person accepts it....)
There is an option (no different than bill payments) to cancel a pending transaction. I can't recall exactly where, but once you select Interac email transfer, you should have the option to cancel a pending transaction.
Sep 10, 2004
687 posts
36 upvotes
ilusa wrote: Snipe this isnt the $ you sent me correct?

As you did send me 80 Dollars, and i did receive it.

You also mentioned that you received and used the product already..... Just checking as it sounds alot like the transaction we made. Yet i thought everything went smoothly
Uh oh...
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 1, 2007
2591 posts
99 upvotes
Ilusa dont worry, its not for you! Its for somebody else, our transaction was smooth.
This was something that happened on Ebay......
FOR SALE (ALL FIRM):
2016 Library of Parliament Silver Dollar MC Exclusive (2oz) Canadian Mint - $250

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)