• Last Updated:
  • Jul 13th, 2020 1:36 pm
Deal Expert
May 8, 2009
15537 posts
14071 upvotes
Going to the Moon
RubberCheese wrote: Ah, good to know.

The teller that reset my suspended account thought the minimum was either $1 or $5, so I put in $5 Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Now you can withdraw $4.99 🥳Party Popper
Premium Life: CDC [Icey Private Status]/SwissBorg Genesis/InLock/Netflix UHD [100% off]/Amazon [Prime 100% off]/Instacart [Express]
Deal Expert
Dec 11, 2005
19883 posts
2645 upvotes
You can close all your bank accounts with TD, that doesn't close your access card unless you specifically ask for it. You can even keep logging into EasyWeb to look at your no-accounts if you want.
To be nobody but yourself - in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else - means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting. -- E. E. Cummings
May 31, 2017
573 posts
815 upvotes
Octavius wrote: No problem.

A TD ULOC is the Unofficial RFD Frugal Big5 Chequing Account.

A lot of us use it as a chequing account that has zero fees per month, no requirement for a minimum balance, dirt cheap overdraft (not that any of us it for that purpose), free cheques, and allows for in-branch service. The fact it allows a positive balance (i.e., overpaying) makes it a very great account.

Anyway, glad you figured out a solution to your issue.
Your using an unsecured line of credit with TD to pay for everything without fees on card usage and for automatic bill payments? Then, what, just transferring from a savings account to off-set the payments before too much interest accrues? Or am I not understanding how it's being utilized? And how do you set up overdraft on a LOC - seems like an odd need for a LOC from both the banks and the consumers perspective - same with the ability to overpay it?