Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Tiger Direct

Ematic Genesis 2 7" Full HD Tablet $49.97

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 14th, 2014 2:39 pm
May 25, 2014
29 posts
24 upvotes
Kitchener, ON

[Tiger Direct] Ematic Genesis 2 7" Full HD Tablet $49.97

Hello everyone, this tablet seems like a pretty hot deal to me. It has good reviews and for the price you cant go wrong

Ematic Genesis 2 7" Full HD Tablet - Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, 1.1GHz CPU, 1GB RAM, 8GB Storage, USB, HDMI, WiFi - EGS114
Item#: XHG-102371166 | Model#: EGS114

Ematic EGS114 Genesis 2 7" Full HD Android Tablet Product Details

Icecream usb
storage WiFi
Ematic Genesis 2 7" Full HD Tablet

Give the new Ematic Genesis 2 7" Full HD Tablet a chance so that you can experience high-quality image and video streaming while on-the-go. This tablet comes with a 7” capacitive Multi-Touch Screen ideal for watching your favorite movies, playing a variety of different games and browsing the web. It runs with a 1.1GHz processor and has up to 1GB RAM; that way your tablet is equipped for all the use you have in store for it. It also features 8GB of flash memory, making for a spacious area for your apps, and it allows you to upgrade your memory through its Micro SD card slot for up to 32 GB. All this power packed into a slim, lightweight device that makes sure you can take it anywhere you need it go. It also has built-in wifi so that you can access the internet anywhere at any time. Want to take a selfie? This tablet is designed with a front-facing camera that allows you to snapshot your favorite moments and posts them on the web. Purchase the Ematic Genesis 2 7" Full HD Tablet today and stream your favorite videos on-the-go!

What It Is and Why You Need It

Includes HDMI and USB connection
Has a 1.1GHz Processor to let you work at your tablet without wait
Slim, lightweight design makes it easy for you to take anywhere
Customizable Micro SD Card lets you upgrade your memory up to 32GB
Features Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich to make your email checking, internet browsing and gaming easier than ever
Built in Wifi allows you to stay connected anywhere you go
Allows you 5 GB of cloud storage so that you can access all your files, photos, music and movies at any location
7 replies
May 25, 2014
29 posts
24 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
It's not crazy high end but for someone who wants a tablet (on a budget) not bad for a starter...
Deal Expert
Aug 6, 2001
17811 posts
5762 upvotes
Stuck in a Box
How is this Full HD with 800x480?

Spend a bit more, get the Kobo arc or something.
Deal Addict
Feb 16, 2009
3848 posts
2272 upvotes
'Shwallywood
weedb0y wrote: How is this Full HD with 800x480?

Because it's TD and they take no guff from the customer
I don't fail, I succeed at finding what doesn't work
Deal Expert
Jun 14, 2001
15556 posts
1026 upvotes
weedb0y wrote: How is this Full HD with 800x480?

One thing it has going for it the Arc doesn't is TV Out (HDMI) so at least its got something.
Deal Addict
Jul 10, 2014
3877 posts
1975 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
I signed up for a TD chequing account to get a Galaxy Tab 4, which is quite a bit better than this and I'm still worried it won't be adequate for anything useful lol
Deal Addict
Dec 15, 2007
2426 posts
635 upvotes
London
USB port, does this mean you can plug a USB key or even a 2.5" external HD and watch movies/pics on the TV? Also can it connect to network drives? May be a super cheap portable HTPC no? Alas it looks like it doesn't support Blutooth for keyboard or speakers.... but For $50 I almost want to get it just to try lol.