Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
TD First Class Visa Infinite

TD First Class Travel Visa Infinite up to 50,000 points

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 29th, 2019 12:29 am
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2014
3352 posts
2339 upvotes
Langley
CrypticThief wrote: Random question:

If someone is in early retirement, what are the chances they'll get approved for a credit card like this? Technically their income is zero, but they have great credit score and they have a lot of money saved up.
TD first class visa was the first premium credit card I ever got, and I got it in College with no money and about $30k in debt. So... give it a shot.
Jun 29, 2008
478 posts
184 upvotes
Great credit card for booking travel... Hot with FYF or all inclusive account
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2005
9870 posts
1914 upvotes
TO
Anyone share a recent data point on second or third churn and received points and rebated?
"You can't soar with the eagles if you're hanging with the turkeys - Gary Kent
Apr 19, 2018
43 posts
26 upvotes
Vancouver
Are this Expedia points 20,000 - 40,000 transferable?
Can it be deposited at the first place to anybody else account?
Thank you.
I am not looking to offend anyone.
Deal Addict
May 2, 2017
1766 posts
3653 upvotes
application got rejected online.
but then again, ive been approved online for rbc avion, bmo we, meridian infinite, amex, scotia momentum, all within the last 3 months.
is this the reason that they rejected it? or i just mistyped something online...
Feb 16, 2011
728 posts
316 upvotes
TorontoEh wrote: Anyone share a recent data point on second or third churn and received points and rebated?
First got this back in 2016. It was 50k pts and FYF. Redeemed it for $200 statement credit for book any way option on my own hotel booking.

Applied again September 2018. Got 20k pts on first purchase and FYF. Promo was for another 20k after 3 months of account in good standing (no min spend on the summer promo). No points were credited by Dec 2018 so I called in and had the points added manually by Jan 2019. Used the points for $160 statement credit on my own plane ticket booking. Hope that helps.
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2006
3176 posts
2087 upvotes
Toronto
Don't forget you can use your points towards redeemable rewards on their tdrewards.com site
If you're seeing this message, it means I cared enough to downvote or felt the need to upvote. Either way you get a👎/ 👍 so be grateful that your thread is being bumped

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)