• Jun 4th, 2020 10:18 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Apr 19, 2017
122 posts
22 upvotes

TD transfer funds

Hi folks
I recently set up tddi and opened a TD checking account.
I have funds in the checking account I want to transfer but the option doesn't show up in the drop down menu ,only my savings account shows up

Do I have to link the investment account as a bill payment or should I be able to transfer directly between accounts ,if so how ?

Thanks in advance Smiling Face With Smiling Eyes
5 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 21, 2018
3414 posts
3530 upvotes
Vancouver
Did you check the TDDI menu? There's an option there for cash transfer between TDDI and TD bank accounts.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 28, 2007
7938 posts
4336 upvotes
Alberta
It happened to our accounts that I set up for the wife and daughter. You have to call TD to link the bank account to your TDDI account.
Deal Addict
Jan 21, 2018
3414 posts
3530 upvotes
Vancouver
jackrabbit000 wrote: You have to call TD...
Good luck! You'll need it.

Been trying to get a missing account linked for online access since early January. TDDI hasn't answered the phone since the coronavirus hit. Callback requests ignored. No Chat. Account messages answered with "call us".
[OP]
Apr 19, 2017
122 posts
22 upvotes
Tddi menu brings me to the current account where I can transfer to my savings
Can't transfer to tddi
Deal Fanatic
Dec 28, 2007
7938 posts
4336 upvotes
Alberta
Scote64 wrote: Good luck! You'll need it.

Been trying to get a missing account linked for online access since early January. TDDI hasn't answered the phone since the coronavirus hit. Callback requests ignored. No Chat. Account messages answered with "call us".
Us too, been there at the same time. My wife's account took 4 weeks and my daughter's account took over 6 weeks to get setup correctly. Huge waste of time with TD and TDDI.