Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals 2019

[Tea Sante] Black Friday Sale 20% Off loose leaf tea and accessories

  • Last Updated:
  • Dec 9th, 2019 5:33 pm
[OP]
Jr. Member
User avatar
Mar 5, 2013
160 posts
145 upvotes
Toronto

Black Friday Sale 20% Off loose leaf tea and accessories

Deal Link:
Savings:
20%
Expiry:
November 30, 2019
Retailer:
Tea Sante
Hi guys, if you are looking for great quality loose leaf tea then try these guys https://www.teasante.com
I have been ordering for years now and they are really good and shipping fast. (1-2 days to Toronto) ships from Quebec.

Last year I got lots from them around this time and used it as Christmas gifts... People loved it.
Life is the art of drawing without an eraser.
12 replies
Sr. Member
User avatar
Nov 8, 2005
737 posts
120 upvotes
Ryder Nation
Thanks, was looking to replenish some of my tea stock. Any recommendations?
[OP]
Jr. Member
User avatar
Mar 5, 2013
160 posts
145 upvotes
Toronto
Gunz16 wrote: Thanks, was looking to replenish some of my tea stock. Any recommendations?
We drink this one daily - https://www.teasante.com/the-limonade-rose/ and kids love it as well (great hot or cold) - I think it's one of their best teas.
Also if you are after basic this one is amazing as well https://www.teasante.com/vanilla-cream-tea/
Life is the art of drawing without an eraser.
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2007
3091 posts
404 upvotes
This place is great with good prices and fast shipping. I usually reload from them twice a year. My default staple is the Jasmine and flowers. Also love the mint yerba mate, golden ginger, and the silver needle white tea. The matchas aren't great there, but the ones I drank previous was a very rare one you could only get in Uji, Japan.
Neil Ta, Epic Wedding Photographer. My Instagram
Newbie
User avatar
Nov 24, 2015
13 posts
5 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
Rooibos in Paris is our family’s favourite. We also get kiwi strawberry tea and the latest was some Japan green tea which was the best green tea. Time to replenish again. Thanks for sharing.
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2007
2315 posts
591 upvotes
Gta
I am embarrassed to admit that as a person of south Asian heritage I know little of tea leaves but I do know I recently switched to loose leaf tea ( liptons) cause of the recent research on micro plastics in tea bags ( we had been using Tetley or red rose tea bags). Hubby and I quite like the Lipton’s but am willing to up our game . However neither of us wants anything fruity, rosy etc,,,just plain old good fashioned tea? I don’t even know what that would be called? Black tea? English breakfast? Darjeeling? Any suggestions?
Koodo member
Newbie
Sep 4, 2016
26 posts
22 upvotes
queenofhearts wrote: ,just plain old good fashioned tea? I don’t even know what that would be called? Black tea? English breakfast? Darjeeling? Any suggestions?
Ceylon tea would be a good fit.
Try Capital Tea Ltd . Decent quality at reasonable price.
Way better than Lipton imho. Can't go wrong with neither of those tea:

Golden Garden Estate Ceylon FBOPF (EX-SP)
Lumbini Estate Ceylon OP1 - 2019
New Vithanakande Estate Ceylon FBOPF (EX-SPL)
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2007
2315 posts
591 upvotes
Gta
Mansun17 wrote: Ceylon tea would be a good fit.
Try Capital Tea Ltd . Decent quality at reasonable price.
Way better than Lipton imho. Can't go wrong with neither of those tea:

Golden Garden Estate Ceylon FBOPF (EX-SP)
Lumbini Estate Ceylon OP1 - 2019
New Vithanakande Estate Ceylon FBOPF (EX-SPL)
Great thanks..I’ll look into it !
Koodo member
Newbie
User avatar
Jun 28, 2019
72 posts
154 upvotes
Uranus
Baffles me why someone would go through the trouble of logging in to downvote, but then not actually say what is wrong with the deal or place.

I literally JUST placed an order from Shanti Tea, because they have a couple kinds that I really like. Only thing is that they don't have many sales on what I like, but are still reasonable.

Will probably place a quick order here as well. Looks like some nice teas to fuel my regular tea binges!
[OP]
Jr. Member
User avatar
Mar 5, 2013
160 posts
145 upvotes
Toronto
KittyCartel wrote: Baffles me why someone would go through the trouble of logging in to downvote, but then not actually say what is wrong with the deal or place.

I literally JUST placed an order from Shanti Tea, because they have a couple kinds that I really like. Only thing is that they don't have many sales on what I like, but are still reasonable.

Will probably place a quick order here as well. Looks like some nice teas to fuel my regular tea binges!
You are right 100%, I also don't get it :)
Life is the art of drawing without an eraser.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Jun 12, 2007
784 posts
394 upvotes
Do these guys have any physical stores in Ontario?
Teas look good, but too cheap to pay $9 for shipping.
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
18348 posts
26138 upvotes
ONTARIO
Looks like the sale is still on for another 17 hours. I grabbed a couple things to try.

Also not related to teasante.com, but since I've been looking for deals on tea, I grabbed this as well from amazon

mango peach rooibos tea 8 bucks for 1lb - hope it's good.
https://www.amazon.ca/Davidsons-Tea-Tul ... y&sr=1-106
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
18348 posts
26138 upvotes
ONTARIO
BobSagget wrote: Looks like the sale is still on for another 17 hours. I grabbed a couple things to try.

Also not related to teasante.com, but since I've been looking for deals on tea, I grabbed this as well from amazon

mango peach rooibos tea 8 bucks for 1lb - hope it's good.
https://www.amazon.ca/Davidsons-Tea-Tul ... y&sr=1-106
Hopefully no one bought this amazon one I linked to. It's complete trash.
Sure it smells really good, but the bag is full of garbage. After a couple glasses, I was looking through the bag and started to find some things. Like moth larvae, feces (rabbit maybe?) and green plastic bits. I threw the entire thing out. So gross.

This has nothing to do with tea sante whatsoever, but I linked to this here so I wanted to mention it in case someone else also bought it.
My tea sante orders are fine.

Top