Expired Hot Deals

Team Canada Olympic Jersey Reg. $134.99 --Now: $89.00 Free Shipping!

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 19th, 2012 6:59 am
[OP]
May 8, 2012
194 posts
422 upvotes
London

Team Canada Olympic Jersey Reg. $134.99 --Now: $89.00 Free Shipping!

Hi Guys,

This jersey is a replica of the jersey worn by all Team Canada hockey players at the Vancouver 2010 Olympic Winter Games and is sure to be a collector’s item. Own a piece of history with this Gold Medal winning jersey!

This jersey symbolizes much more than the exciting and fast-paced sport of hockey. It represents an age-old tradition that for years has created a sense of pride and belonging to all citizens of this diverse country. Go Team Canada!

Source: http://www2.hockeycanada.ca/jerseys/hoc ... 81100.html

Free Shipping Code: FREESHIP

**Please Thank if you found this useful
26 replies
Jan 9, 2007
24 posts
9 upvotes
I got my Team Canada jersey from yuki jersey. The have free shipping on all jerseys.

Prices are $35 or $48 - depending on the player.

Deal Fanatic
Jul 13, 2005
7229 posts
1591 upvotes
snowblind70 wrote: I got my Team Canada jersey from yuki jersey. The have free shipping on all jerseys.

Those are all fake... having said that, I have a few fake jerseys, and the quality is very good, hard to tell the difference.
[OP]
May 8, 2012
194 posts
422 upvotes
London
snowblind70 wrote: I got my Team Canada jersey from yuki jersey. The have free shipping on all jerseys.

Please do not post websites for Fake Jersey's
[OP]
May 8, 2012
194 posts
422 upvotes
London
Kenny Blankenship wrote: why not?

Pretty sure fake apparel is against the terms of Redflagdeals - I could be wrong though.
Maybe a MOD could chime in and let us know.

Also, if fake items were allowed to be posted, there would be tons of postings for fake wallets, handbags, etc....would defeat the purpose of this site no?
Jul 8, 2003
127 posts
6 upvotes
PokerPrince wrote: Pretty sure fake apparel is against the terms of Redflagdeals - I could be wrong though.
Maybe a MOD could chime in and let us know.

Also, if fake items were allowed to be posted, there would be tons of postings for fake wallets, handbags, etc....would defeat the purpose of this site no?

Seriously? Redflagdeals is about finding the cheapest price for merchandise. And fake jerseys fall under that banner.
I Love Crackers!
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2008
3668 posts
4981 upvotes
Oakville
His join date is May 9th 2012.... and it says "newbie"... what else can I say?
oyster_777 wrote: Seriously? Redflagdeals is about finding the cheapest price for merchandise. And fake jerseys fall under that banner.
-ZdpZ... ;)
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2006
9843 posts
2255 upvotes
Toronto
oyster_777 wrote: Seriously? Redflagdeals is about finding the cheapest price for merchandise. And fake jerseys fall under that banner.
zdpz wrote: His join date is May 9th 2012.... and it says "newbie"... what else can I say?

Doesn't matter. Still doesn't merit hi-jacking Op's thread and promoting counterfeit merchandise. I'm sure nobody would mind if you guys made your own thread about these jersey's cuz Op posted a legit deal and should be respected and thanked.

My 2 cents.
Apr 9, 2012
259 posts
82 upvotes
Toronto
Hi Folks,

The player's name and number are sewn/embroidered on the jersey...along with the official league logo...can someone care to explain why are they fake? Quality-wise look better than my screen-printed replica jerseys.
Also anybody bought from the site before? Where are they based? Thanks!
Apr 9, 2012
259 posts
82 upvotes
Toronto
Well never mind...after quick Google search I found the answer...
I have to agree...knock off products shouldn't be posted here @ RFD.
Deal Addict
Dec 22, 2008
2161 posts
964 upvotes
Victoria
The fake jerseys look terrible when compared to the legit replicas.
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2003
4749 posts
125 upvotes
Oakville
Don't buy counterfeit jerseys. The revenues don't go back to the league to pay the players. You are lining the pockets of profiteering scumbags if you buy fakes.
Deal Addict
Dec 31, 2006
1584 posts
149 upvotes
gmark2000 wrote: Don't buy counterfeit jerseys. The revenues don't go back to the league to pay the players. You are lining the pockets of profiteering scumbags if you buy fakes.
exactly! support our players! not the people trying to make a quick buck off people
Once my dog ate all the Scrabble tiles. For days he kept leaving little messages around the house..........
Deal Addict
Dec 22, 2008
2161 posts
964 upvotes
Victoria
sigh...I think either way when it comes to jerseys we are supporting profiteering scumbags. At least with the real ones we look better doing it.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 13, 2005
7229 posts
1591 upvotes
MaxPower19 wrote: sigh...I think either way when it comes to jerseys we are supporting profiteering scumbags. At least with the real ones we look better doing it.

+1... totally agree.
Mar 9, 2010
928 posts
83 upvotes
so which is the fake? OP link is fake? the yuki link is fake? or both link is fake?

Where do i get a legit one without paying 500 bucks for one.
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2007
1856 posts
1405 upvotes
Vancouver
I recall paying $45 for this exact one at sport mart. To be fair it was $49 but I used my SPC card.

Tips: Sizes run fairly smaller than usual as Nike likes to have fitted jerseys (as far as jerseys go). I've worn mine to several pickup games and it's already in rough shape. I'm looking to get another one just for casual wear :)
Deal Addict
Dec 22, 2008
2161 posts
964 upvotes
Victoria
Eiyaya wrote: so which is the fake? OP link is fake? the yuki link is fake? or both link is fake?

Where do i get a legit one without paying 500 bucks for one.

Hockey Canada's website...the original link is legit.

If you're looking for a Luongo in size medium, PM me.
Dec 27, 2006
746 posts
169 upvotes
I picked some up last year in the states .....not sure if they are the real deal, but if they are fakes....you really can't tell a difference. If anyone is interested I have a Olympics Nike Bauer Crosby xl........Islanders Tavaras size 54 Reebok authentic..... and yes a Miller.... US Nike Bauer XXL,

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)