Expired Hot Deals

Teefury.com $5(US) T-shirts "Grab Bag" Day is Back!

• Last Updated:
  • May 12th, 2010 5:23 pm
[OP]
Deal Guru
May 13, 2004
11384 posts
509 upvotes
Toronto

Teefury.com $5(US) T-shirts "Grab Bag" Day is Back!

http://www.teefury.com

Thanks to RFD, I discovered teefury.com and have ordered a few shirts both on specific t-shirt days, where for 24 hours you can order 1 particular shirt, while it lasts, until midnight, and

on the previous "Grab Bag" day, I ordered 3 shirts, and got some great quality and designs.

I wouldn't order too late in the day, since one of my grab bag t-shirts (ordered at 11:58 p.m.) just had their generic logo on it--now, it's a great quality shirt, and no one thinks I'm advertising teefury unless they know their logo, but if you order earlier it seems you'll just get a true "grab bag" shirt.

The designs are awesome, but you can't really complain since any other day you can order specifically what you want. Today, you get the mystery shirt--for only $5 US with international shipping at $5. I just ordered 3 shirts--the maximum, and shipping is $5, no doubt in US funds, but right to my door.

I used priority shipping the first time, which nearly doubled the cost. But having received a few shipments, I'm fine with regular delivery, which will probably take a few weeks.

Enjoy!

[IMG]http://www.teefury.com/products_large_i ... stery2.jpg[/IMG]

Oh, by the way, every other day shirts are $9 US.
44 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2003
4067 posts
124 upvotes
Toronto
What shipping method do they use?
Deal Addict
Dec 15, 2007
2425 posts
621 upvotes
London
the 2 week shipping time + cost kills the "impulse buy" value these t-shirts have. If they did this at a mall it would be sold out in minutes.
Dec 4, 2007
694 posts
3 upvotes
Montreal
Why are they so long? According to their size chart large t-shirts (size L) are as long at 31". I usually wear large, but mine are 26-27" long at most!
[OP]
Deal Guru
May 13, 2004
11384 posts
509 upvotes
Toronto
brucedlx wrote: the 2 week shipping time + cost kills the "impulse buy" value these t-shirts have. If they did this at a mall it would be sold out in minutes.
You might get yours sooner than 2 weeks.

Then again, if you're happy with what you can find at a mall for $5, there you go.
Dec 4, 2007
694 posts
3 upvotes
Montreal
Oh well, I just ordered 3 anyway. I guess I could always alter the length if they come in too long.

Thanks for sharing HowEver! :D
Deal Fanatic
Oct 6, 2007
9956 posts
7882 upvotes
Kootenays
Thanks, OP. Just ordered 3. We'll see how they are.
Dec 4, 2007
694 posts
3 upvotes
Montreal
Does anyone know how often they do those "Grab Bag Mystery Tee" sales?
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2005
3381 posts
32 upvotes
Cool tees.. much like threadless, but I'm guessing the leftovers would be the ugly/unpopular designs.. though can't complain for $5.
Sep 11, 2007
381 posts
18 upvotes
Scarborough
What are quality of these t-shirts? Do they bleed, stretch, or get damaged when they are washed?
[OP]
Deal Guru
May 13, 2004
11384 posts
509 upvotes
Toronto
david_lin911 wrote: What are quality of these t-shirts? Do they bleed, stretch, or get damaged when they are washed?
What ^ said.

The large and XL shirts we received are not medium heavy, substantial weight cotton.

The women's small was lighter weight, as you'd expect.

These t-shirts are well-preserved by washing in cold water, and hanging to dry, as the teefury site, and your mother, presumably recommend.
Jan 1, 2006
378 posts
5 upvotes
Toronto
Bah, wasn't planning on buying anything. But damn RFD... just got 3.

Thanks OP!
Dec 4, 2007
694 posts
3 upvotes
Montreal
I just got three more...There's something very appealing about this random selection. I feel like a compulsive gambler right now. :razz:
Dec 4, 2007
694 posts
3 upvotes
Montreal
HowEver wrote: Write them and see if they'll combine shipping for you!
Good idea, thanks!

EDIT: Although, not sure if this will work since they charge your CC immediately after you place an order.
Jan 22, 2008
102 posts
34 upvotes
Edmonton
yea i was on their website and seen the sale too..
bought 3 shirts the first time and buying some more this time..

i think the tees are very good quality cotton.. love the whole randomness of the grab bag...

for those who don't know.. its $5 flat shipping for UP TO 3 shirts...
that means its $5 shipping for 1 shirts or 3 shirts... and last time it ship to me in a week which was great...
after the exchange rate it cost me ~$20CAD for 3 shirts.. i think thats a great deal...