Teeter Tottering between Android & iOS
I've had an Android ever since the launch of smartphones. I've played with iOS a handful of times, and even had an iPhone 7 Plus for a day (gasp! I know, right?) before I sold it.
I'm really interested in the iPhone 11 and am currently using a Samsung S9+.
I've maybe been between Sony, Samsung and Xiaomi. I have to say, I hate Samsung the most, and I've had the S1, S2, S3, Note 4, and S9+. The Samsung bloatware ecosystem--Bixby, Touchwiz, their crappy Tizen watches are not something I want.
Anyways, I want to know if I'll be able to live with iOS and want some assurance. LOL!
- I love PowerAmp as a music player, it's fully customization with equalizers, playlists, lyrics, etc. How far has Apple come with the stock player, or is there something similar to PowerAmp at this point in time, that has many options and is visually pleasing?
- File control. How does moving files--documents, photos, downloads, etc. work?
- Is there some kind of File Explorer thing, or is it all defaulted to go somewhere and just stays there?
- How do you feel about the lack of a fingerprint sensor?
Sometimes I purchase things while lying in bed at night which requires additional authentication and the fingerprint sensor works really well.
- Any thoughts on the lack of an always on display?
I found this feature great for notifications and to quickly check the time without fidgeting with my phone during meetings or just at dinner.