Expired Hot Deals

[TegsTools.com] DeWalt DCL044 20v LED Light $39.99

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 13th, 2019 11:25 am
7 replies
Feb 9, 2018
44 posts
15 upvotes
MadLad wrote: Be sure to PM with Home Depot for PM and 10%, and don't forget Rakuten!
May i ask, how are you able to price match online?
[OP]
Jun 21, 2017
51 posts
25 upvotes
Quebec
Acezx11 wrote: May i ask, how are you able to price match online?
There is a physical store in Ontario, if you have an Ontario postal code you should qualify.
Some CSR may be able to give you the 10% anyways.
Feb 9, 2018
44 posts
15 upvotes
MadLad wrote: There is a physical store in Ontario, if you have an Ontario postal code you should qualify.
Some CSR may be able to give you the 10% anyways.
They would be able to give me the rakuten deal as well? I am sort of new to rakuten.
[OP]
Jun 21, 2017
51 posts
25 upvotes
Quebec
Acezx11 wrote: They would be able to give me the rakuten deal as well? I am sort of new to rakuten.
Rakuten is seperate, go to the Rakuten site, sign in, click on the home depot link and make your purchase (or contact support to get the pricematch confirmation first).

HD CSR will usually ask you to place the order and afterwards they price adjust the order.
Feb 9, 2018
44 posts
15 upvotes
MadLad wrote: Rakuten is seperate, go to the Rakuten site, sign in, click on the home depot link and make your purchase (or contact support to get the pricematch confirmation first).

HD CSR will usually ask you to place the order and afterwards they price adjust the order.
Can i make the purchase online and when i go to pick it up, they do the price adjustment?
[OP]
Jun 21, 2017
51 posts
25 upvotes
Quebec
Acezx11 wrote: Can i make the purchase online and when i go to pick it up, they do the price adjustment?
Try it, but I find it best to finalize everything online including adjustment before heading out.
Feb 9, 2018
44 posts
15 upvotes
MadLad wrote: Try it, but I find it best to finalize everything online including adjustment before heading out.
thanks