• Last Updated:
  • Mar 30th, 2021 9:25 am
[OP]
Nov 11, 2013
288 posts
68 upvotes
London

Teletime Black Friday TV Discussion

Seems like they have pretty decent black Friday TV deals, looking at the Samsung Frame TV. Sure BB will probably have the same. If by any chance it doesn't does anybody have experience with Teletime online shopping?
8 replies
Deal Guru
Oct 23, 2008
13782 posts
10925 upvotes
GTA, ON
I've purchased from them before in store and it seemed okay. I negotiated online and then I had to convince the store to sell at the agreed amount. I did catch then trying to charge me more. Others here have mentioned that they've tried to play swap the units (open box), so keep an eye on them. Always be weary of these small time businesses.
Tis banana is IRIE 😎

10% off is cold, 50% off is warm, 75% off is hot, but FREE IS RFD!
Banned
Jun 13, 2020
175 posts
160 upvotes
I bought a TV from them a 3-4 years ago, decent experience. E-mailed them a few times recently and they always seem to give a better price than at other stores. Just didn't actually pull the trigger.
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2005
2225 posts
322 upvotes
What is Teletime?
Can I shop there?
Where is the closest one to me located?
Nov 7, 2020
33 posts
4 upvotes
Bought my previous TV from them,, no major problems with them

only thing is that their email communication is not that good. maybe because its a small business
Deal Addict
Sep 29, 2003
4863 posts
429 upvotes
GTA
Do not buy from teletime.. they sold me a new tv that was actually a year old floor model as BNIB.
Aug 7, 2008
453 posts
171 upvotes
ferkel wrote: Do not buy from teletime.. they sold me a new tv that was actually a year old floor model as BNIB.
Good to know. I was contemplating purchasing from them but this makes me re-think.
Aug 7, 2008
453 posts
171 upvotes
haushinka wrote: Good to know. I was contemplating purchasing from them but this makes me re-think.
I ended up buying from them after all since it was an incredible price for the X900h 85". They were actually amazing to deal with and better delivery service than any I've ordered from. So I take back my previous comment.