Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Teletime

Sony 65x900f Black Friday pricing available now

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 18th, 2018 9:08 pm
Nov 18, 2018
13 posts
1 upvote
Raimond wrote: Ya I see now that I actually do have the latest version. I see don't see any indication of Dolby Vision though.
If you have netflix ultra hd plan, then some titles will have dolby vision (e.g., altered carbon). That's how I tested mine.
Deal Addict
Jul 12, 2007
2715 posts
562 upvotes
ch00chmuld00n wrote: I got the 65 inch 900f to go with my 65KS8000 in another room...I prefer the picture on the KS8000 by quite a bit...but I do have some bleed out already starting on my year and half old KS8000 which is a known issue..and it's only going to get worse. Good thing I have the extended Visions warranty!

LOVE the VISIONS!!!

Really? I wasn't even aware of a bleed out issue. I know Samsung's can have the random turn off issue. I really thought the 900F would be better for picture I guess, but it's going in the basement, so even if it's on par that will be ok as I didn't want to spend 6-7k on a qled or oled.
Dec 9, 2012
76 posts
27 upvotes
Hibbing wrote: Guys the Hibbing pricing will continue through Christmas. Scarborough, Whitby and Dixie. Mention the keyword HIBBING to unlock your path to happiness and wealth.
Best pricing in the GTA.
Sorry, i am new to "Hibbing" keyword and are looking for a new tv. Can you please share the secret here or PM me ? Thanks a lot
Deal Fanatic
Dec 20, 2003
7248 posts
1322 upvotes
London
Zen111 wrote: Sorry, i am new to "Hibbing" keyword and are looking for a new tv. Can you please share the secret here or PM me ? Thanks a lot
Pop into Visions Whitby and ask for Rico or Visions Scarborough and ask for Mike. Mention you want the Hibbing special.
Deal Addict
Oct 11, 2016
1266 posts
683 upvotes
did anyone get a good deal on the 75x900f? I guess pricing is secret. thanks.
May 28, 2005
627 posts
61 upvotes
Markham
Got the x900f. Wonder if anyone knows how to play 4k videos on this set using the native apps? I tried playing a 4k YouTube video using the app and the footage did not look 4k. Wonder if I'm missing anything...
Deal Addict
Jul 12, 2007
2715 posts
562 upvotes
born2be_lazy wrote: Got the x900f. Wonder if anyone knows how to play 4k videos on this set using the native apps? I tried playing a 4k YouTube video using the app and the footage did not look 4k. Wonder if I'm missing anything...
can you post the 4k youtube video, maybe that might assist someone in helping you to see if the source was even 4k
Deal Fanatic
Dec 20, 2003
7248 posts
1322 upvotes
London
yydd4567 wrote: did anyone get a good deal on the 75x900f? I guess pricing is secret. thanks.
Great pricing available.
Jul 19, 2015
798 posts
1014 upvotes
London, ON
anotherbargainhunter wrote: I went to BB and couldn’t see the difference between 850f and 900f
Your must likely not going to see a difference in store while watching the display video loop. Is very dependent on the content you will be watching. Best to trust rtings, and other online in depth reviews.
Feb 20, 2017
326 posts
278 upvotes
GVRD
are there any good pricing in the west? recommendation is appreciated.
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2004
3144 posts
337 upvotes
Toronto
got it on order from Visions, certainly a good deal
Dec 4, 2018
6 posts
7 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
I am planning to pick up the 65" 900F the week before xmas. Can anyone tell me if the Dixie location is still offering the hibbing deal? If so, can you please provide the name of the contact and their hours so I know when to go and who to ask for? Thanks!!
Mar 6, 2005
680 posts
178 upvotes
SOrry can someone let me know what the hibbings deal is on the 65” xbr?

Thanks T

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)