• Jun 12th, 2015 12:40 pm
Tags:
None
Nov 1, 2014
38 posts
2 upvotes
Toronto, ON

Tell me more about ebates

can anyone who knows well about ebates tell me how it works? I know that it helps to give you a certain percentage of cash back when you buy things in the stores. My questions are how does ebates pay me the cash back? Via my credit card? And do i have to order online to earn that cash back? And some additional info would be so helpful. Thanks
9 replies
Deal Fanatic
Aug 3, 2014
6089 posts
4352 upvotes
They send you a cheque or pay via PayPal. The answers to all of your questions are on their website.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 25, 2005
7180 posts
243 upvotes
Yes, you must order online. You sign up for an ebates.ca account. Go to their site first, and then go to the online store you want through their site. Make your purchase, and I believe they pay cashback above a certain amount every 3 months. Payment will be sent by either cheque or paypal, depending on what you choose.
Deal Expert
Jun 14, 2001
15556 posts
1026 upvotes
neutral wrote: . Payment will be sent by either cheque or paypal, depending on what you choose.
No option to get a store GC (i.e. Amazon) at a slightly higher % back? I thought that'd be a given.
Should we have open retail markets to bring more UK and US retailers to Canada?wegmans-tops-trader-joes-americas-favou ... #p27788812
Banned
May 5, 2015
21 posts
Toronto, ON
neutral wrote: Yes, you must order online. You sign up for an ebates.ca account. Go to their site first, and then go to the online store you want through their site. Make your purchase, and I believe they pay cashback above a certain amount every 3 months. Payment will be sent by either cheque or paypal, depending on what you choose.
yes,i often using e-bate,it is so useful,+1
Deal Addict
Jul 28, 2014
1251 posts
120 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I mainly just shop through Amazon, you don't earn much, but something is better than nothing right. But I am a bit disappointed. Decided to give Amazon Family a try last night, and I just find out you cannot earn rebates with a Subscription, has to be regular purchases.
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2007
3204 posts
1094 upvotes
Whitehorse, YT
On eBate's site some stores are indicated as up to x% off. I can't see the particulars. I suppose we could place an order to find out then try to immediately cancel if the rebate is too low.

Then for this weekend's 20% off at Marks does the rebate still apply? If so we could order on-line via eBates then pick up in-store.
Banned
May 12, 2004
9756 posts
4136 upvotes
Ottawa
I usually find that gcrebates.ca has better cashback and prefer their payment terms.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)