Expired Hot Deals

[Telus] 1 year free prime with purchase of select Amazon Echo product (in store, from $129.99)

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 14th, 2019 4:47 pm
[OP]
Feb 7, 2012
614 posts
1337 upvotes
Toronto

[Telus] 1 year free prime with purchase of select Amazon Echo product (in store, from $129.99)

For a limited time, get one year of Amazon Prime on us when you purchase select Amazon Echo products in store.
Eligible products include: Amazon Echo Gen 2, Amazon Echo Plus Gen 1 or Gen 2 and Amazon Echo Spot.
Available while quantities last.
Offer ends March 15, 2019.

details online: https://www.telus.com/en/

1. Conditions apply. Limited time offer in TELUS Corporate stores only, while quantities last. Offer expires March 15, 2019. Offer not available in Quebec. Eligible products include the Amazon Echo Gen 2, Amazon Echo Plus Gen 1 or Gen 2, Amazon Echo Spot. Refunded products will not be eligible for the Amazon Prime membership codes. TELUS reserves the right to pull this promotion at any time. You must redeem your Amazon Prime Membership Code and agree to the Amazon Prime Terms to qualify for Amazon Prime membership by the Expiration Date of the Code you receive. Your Amazon Prime membership automatically renews for the membership fee in effect at the time of renewal plus applicable taxes. You may cancel at any time by visiting Your Account and adjusting your membership settings. Valid credit card required at time of registration if Amazon does not have one on file. Amazon Prime Membership Codes cannot be transferred or resold. Amazon Prime has a $79 annual value. For more information about Amazon Prime, visit amazon.ca/prime. Amazon.ca is not a sponsor of this promotion. All Amazon, Echo, Alexa, ®, ™ & © are IP of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
Last edited by aasoror on Feb 26th, 2019 2:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Updated title
64 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2006
3271 posts
2753 upvotes
Muskoka
Any idea how long you can hold off entering the code into your account. I am on the Stack! promo and I want that to end first, next Jan.

I got this Telus promo the previous year (Jan 2018) and it worked great.
Koodo
Public Mobile
Jan 17, 2012
243 posts
130 upvotes
Toronto
Is this advertised anywhere? I want to go to the Telus store and get it. Just want to make sure they will honor it.
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2004
1807 posts
877 upvotes
spotts01 wrote:
Feb 25th, 2019 1:51 pm
Any idea how long you can hold off entering the code into your account. I am on the Stack! promo and I want that to end first, next Jan.

You can just add free years onto your account and it pushes out your renewal date. I bought two Echos the last time Telus ran this promotion and just entered both (and got my remaining Student Prime balance + 2 more free years).
Jan 15, 2005
254 posts
389 upvotes
Toronto
My membership ends in June. If u can by this and if the expiry date falls within how can I add to the subscription. Or do I have to cancel the auto renew and try using the code again.
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2016
1134 posts
717 upvotes
Toronto
spotts01 wrote:
Feb 25th, 2019 1:51 pm

I may be wrong, but I think they add the subscription time - So if you buy now, your prime should end Jan 2021.
huuuu! (¬'-')¬ C-('-'Q) straight!
Deal Addict
Feb 6, 2014
1829 posts
250 upvotes
St. Johns
Whats the price of the echo products?
[OP]
Feb 7, 2012
614 posts
1337 upvotes
Toronto
fsilva wrote:
Feb 25th, 2019 1:55 pm
Is this advertised anywhere? I want to go to the Telus store and get it. Just want to make sure they will honor it.
sorry i should have specified. i got an email as a telus customer but it doesn't say for customers only. you can probably call before you go
Nov 27, 2017
34 posts
38 upvotes
Edmonton
RyanS219 wrote:
Feb 25th, 2019 2:06 pm
Yes... but what are the "select" products
Eligible products include: Amazon Echo Gen 2, Amazon Echo Plus Gen 1 or Gen 2 and Amazon Echo Spot.
Apr 4, 2006
375 posts
114 upvotes
SkiLLz wrote:
Feb 25th, 2019 1:57 pm
You can just add free years onto your account and it pushes out your renewal date. I bought two Echos the last time Telus ran this promotion and just entered both (and got my remaining Student Prime balance + 2 more free years).
I don't think that will work with the Stack promo - that's a monthly subscription with a rebate when it's charged to your card so entering the code will give you 12 months right away and stop the monthly. Last time I held on to my code for about 4 months before entering it and it still worked without an problem but a year might be another story...
[OP]
Feb 7, 2012
614 posts
1337 upvotes
Toronto
RyanS219 wrote:
Feb 25th, 2019 2:06 pm
Yes... but what are the "select" products
the "select" products are listed in the 2nd line of the first post!
"Eligible products include: Amazon Echo Gen 2, Amazon Echo Plus Gen 1 or Gen 2 and Amazon Echo Spot."
Sep 19, 2008
733 posts
413 upvotes
Calgary
When does the free prime expire? I have paid Prime until end march 2020.