Expired Hot Deals

[Telus] 1 year free prime with purchase of select Amazon Echo product (in store, from $129.99)

  • Last Updated:
  • Jul 14th, 2019 4:47 pm
[OP]
Sr. Member
Feb 7, 2012
658 posts
1366 upvotes
Toronto
looks like the deal just got sweeter
Amazon Echo Spot $134.99 (reg 169.99)
Amazon Echo (2nd Gen) $99.99 (reg 129.99)

prices are showing online, i'm not sure if it's the same price in store.
Member
Jan 30, 2007
261 posts
179 upvotes
frugette wrote: looks like the deal just got sweeter
Amazon Echo Spot $134.99 (reg 169.99)
Amazon Echo (2nd Gen) $99.99 (reg 129.99)

prices are showing online, i'm not sure if it's the same price in store.
Perfect, was hoping this would come up again. I just called a Telus store and it does scan in at the sale price.
Newbie
Sep 8, 2016
37 posts
48 upvotes
I got it for sale price $99.99 in store.

How to claim the free membership?
I bought it yesterday in store and didn't fill any form in store or online.
Member
Jan 30, 2007
261 posts
179 upvotes
PeterJan wrote: I got it for sale price $99.99 in store.

How to claim the free membership?
I bought it yesterday in store and didn't fill any form in store or online.
The store Rep has to fill in a form on their system. I would call them to see if they can do it over the phone, otherwise you will have to go back to the store to do it.
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2016
1161 posts
477 upvotes
BC
Thanks OP!
I also had to ask how to get the code and the rep filled out a form...
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2004
4333 posts
925 upvotes
Wat
wineng wrote: The store Rep has to fill in a form on their system. I would call them to see if they can do it over the phone, otherwise you will have to go back to the store to do it.
Was it a google form? And do you get email confirmation right after?
Member
Jan 30, 2007
261 posts
179 upvotes
Wiseman wrote: Was it a google form? And do you get email confirmation right after?
It looked like an internal Telus webpage for the amazon prime code that had areas to fill out, name, phone number, email address, transaction code from receipt, how many bought. No confirmation email as of yet but I watched him fill it in and submit the form.
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2004
4333 posts
925 upvotes
Wat
wineng wrote: It looked like an internal Telus webpage for the amazon prime code that had areas to fill out, name, phone number, email address, transaction code from receipt, how many bought. No confirmation email as of yet but I watched him fill it in and submit the form.
Yup same here, same info was inputted. Pretty sure it was a google form as he had to log into a google account to get to it.
Newbie
Dec 26, 2009
40 posts
2 upvotes
Medicine Hat
None of my local stores carry the echo. Is there any other way of getting in on this deal?
Deal Fanatic
Jan 12, 2017
9327 posts
2279 upvotes
Scarberia
so this doesnt expire cuz it says mar15th and today is the 16th

tia
*SIG: Ryzen??? R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit @39.99$
Deal Fanatic
Jan 12, 2017
9327 posts
2279 upvotes
Scarberia
pmdeals wrote: FYI - purchased Echo Gen 2 in store Feb 17th was emailed prime code today.
ah so they make u wait at least 30days to send in code incase u return it lol
#smart
*SIG: Ryzen??? R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit @39.99$
[OP]
Sr. Member
Feb 7, 2012
658 posts
1366 upvotes
Toronto
mikka2017 wrote: so this doesnt expire cuz it says mar15th and today is the 16th

tia
the email i received said it expired on the 15th but it still shows online so might possibly be still active!
Deal Fanatic
Jan 12, 2017
9327 posts
2279 upvotes
Scarberia
frugette wrote: the email i received said it expired on the 15th but it still shows online so might possibly be still active!
nope this is dead, they wont be able to fill out the online form
*SIG: Ryzen??? R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit @39.99$
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2016
1161 posts
477 upvotes
BC
Sale on devices would still be live but the amazon prime promo code is over...

Top