Telus Black Friday

$50 60GB US-CAN plan (3 lines) with $200 credit

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 6th, 2021 4:31 pm
Jun 5, 2006
6 posts
1 upvote
Toronto
Could you provide me with a name & telephone # for a Telus dealer that is able to offer you/me this plan/pricing?
[OP]
Aug 20, 2019
28 posts
58 upvotes
iamtheman4u wrote: Could you provide me with a name & telephone # for a Telus dealer that is able to offer you/me this plan/pricing?
Nigel, 6048356200
Oct 19, 2005
9 posts
4 upvotes
A Telus rep come to the door, I usually will refuse them but I can't this time because this is a very young man in a very cold evening. He then surprised me with 2 lines total of 60G sharable for $105 which is $52.5/per line. And he give me $400 credit, all porting/connection fees are waived. I do have internet from Telus, that's part of the reason he offers me this price.
Apr 7, 2015
685 posts
660 upvotes
Vancouver Island
Anybody know if this is still available? Chat said no
Sep 26, 2021
2 posts
1 upvote
liyubo403 wrote: A Telus rep come to the door, I usually will refuse them but I can't this time because this is a very young man in a very cold evening. He then surprised me with 2 lines total of 60G sharable for $105 which is $52.5/per line. And he give me $400 credit, all porting/connection fees are waived. I do have internet from Telus, that's part of the reason he offers me this price.
Wonder if liyubo403 can share the door to door reps contact details. Surely they would love to sign up all of the thirsty RFDers :)
Dec 15, 2017
751 posts
848 upvotes
no dice, I have home services and called in. Got offered 20gb each line for 82.50 each line for first 3 mo and then 67.50 after that.
Dec 15, 2017
751 posts
848 upvotes
so here's the update, I called telus directly and they're not willing to budge at all.

I remembered I had a door to door telus salesperson leave me their card months ago and I texted her about this deal. She said the black friday deal mentioned in the OP is no longer available. But she offered me the same deal for $57.5 per line for 2 lines with 60gb shareable data and $400 bill credit. Then she knocked off $10 on my internet bill each month. So by my math if this works out I will be getting 60gb for $38 per month.
Penalty Box
Jun 1, 2016
1553 posts
3974 upvotes
miningminer wrote: so here's the update, I called telus directly and they're not willing to budge at all.

I remembered I had a door to door telus salesperson leave me their card months ago and I texted her about this deal. She said the black friday deal mentioned in the OP is no longer available. But she offered me the same deal for $57.5 per line for 2 lines with 60gb shareable data and $400 bill credit. Then she knocked off $10 on my internet bill each month. So by my math if this works out I will be getting 60gb for $38 per month.
Yep same, Nigel from this thread mentioned he believes a promo will happen around the holidays and will likely be exactly the same as this one.

He said he was ill-prepared for the demand the first time and will be ready to go this time around.
Dec 15, 2017
751 posts
848 upvotes
miningminer wrote: so here's the update, I called telus directly and they're not willing to budge at all.

Ok I called in again to finish setup and I got this mixed up.

The actual offer was 30gb per line for $57 but data is sharable in between plans. Then $400 bill credit and $10/mo off internet. So in my situation with 2 lines, 30GB each and all credits it works out to $35 per month.