Ongoing Deal Discussion

[Telus] (CRAZY Internet / TV / Phone Price Match Offer with Shaw)

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 3rd, 2020 8:33 pm
Tags:
May 4, 2018
182 posts
109 upvotes
Located in Vancouver. Looking for a good deal for Internet + Home Phone. My contract ends with Shaw at the end of June. PM a good deal please.
May 12, 2020
4 posts
3 upvotes
Moving to Vancouver in June, currently a Telus mobility EPP customer, looking for a deal on gigabit internet possibly even a package.

PM me if there's any possibility!
Jul 31, 2019
45 posts
8 upvotes
Pumpy6000 wrote: Moving to Vancouver in June, currently a Telus mobility EPP customer, looking for a deal on gigabit internet possibly even a package.

There is a telus EPP home services department that not a lot seem to know about. I think it can be reached by email at EPPhomeservices@telus.com .
Hope that helps a lot of you!
Nov 26, 2014
244 posts
173 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Get telus fifa 150m network with 2 yrs agreement for 50 dollar every month.250 cr

with corporate discount, kwoodoo user discount
Jan 25, 2011
14 posts
1 upvote
I am an existing customer with Telus in BC
my contract is expiring next month and looking to re-new
If there any any telus reps, please PM
Sep 19, 2008
815 posts
703 upvotes
Calgary
Kuchiekoorov wrote: Just an update, Shaw in my case has made absolutely zero attempt to keep me as a client. Just was not expecting that after 20 years of service they always seem to agree to a better deal with me after talking to a 3rd or 4th person. If I receive a call back from them after cancelling, no way in hell I'm going to accept it after going through all the hoops and getting a deal with Telus. At that point I'm going to be like, why didn't you offer this in the first place? Dealing with cell phone companies has gotten a lot easier; wish it could translate to internet negotiations.
Same here. Been with shaw for 6 years and the best they can offer is $100 for internet 300 on a 2 year contract. Absolutely garbage. Just last year, they had the same deal for $50 plus $200 credit. Made numerous attempts to speak with them and no attempts were made to give any loyalty discount. Easiest cancellation call ever
Jul 31, 2019
45 posts
8 upvotes
cbr600 wrote: Same here. Been with shaw for 6 years and the best they can offer is $100 for internet 300 on a 2 year contract. Absolutely garbage. Just last year, they had the same deal for $50 plus $200 credit. Made numerous attempts to speak with them and no attempts were made to give any loyalty discount. Easiest cancellation call ever
We were on the 55$ 300 student deal which expires on July 31st (no credits but it was no contract, month to month for a year). If their student deals are not comparable this year than we are definitely switching to Telus.
Deal Addict
Apr 5, 2016
4174 posts
2752 upvotes
Calgary/Vancouver
I'm currently with Shaw. Pm me with any offers from Telus. I have Existing Telus Mobility and am eligible for EPP.
Current Fido customer.
Ex Koodo customer.
Aug 30, 2015
439 posts
428 upvotes
BC
I'm in Vancouver on Telus fibre 150 with unlimited data for $70. Signed up May 2019, so it's been just over a year. I'm looking to increase my speed - preferably to 1 GB while retaining unlimited data. Any suggestions? Feel free to PM me!
Nov 18, 2017
390 posts
221 upvotes
setlist wrote: I'm in Vancouver on Telus fibre 150 with unlimited data for $70. Signed up May 2019, so it's been just over a year. I'm looking to increase my speed - preferably to 1 GB while retaining unlimited data. Any suggestions? Feel free to PM me!
Call loyalty, they are offering $85/month gigabit online.
Apr 21, 2020
4 posts
Moving from rural to city (T4C 1R9). Looking for internet only plan. Only thing I find online is internet 75 for 60 dollar/month with telus. All the faster speeds are with shaw but more expensive an no good offers.
Feel free to PM
Deal Addict
Apr 5, 2016
4174 posts
2752 upvotes
Calgary/Vancouver
Pumpy6000 wrote: Moving to Vancouver in June, currently a Telus mobility EPP customer, looking for a deal on gigabit internet possibly even a package.

I just signed up with EPPhomeservices@telus.com.

Gigabit internet $75
Optik 4+1 $50
Total: $125

$300 bill credit and another $10 off for 24 months once they verify my Telus number. Not too bad of a deal. 2 year contract.
Current Fido customer.
Ex Koodo customer.
Dec 14, 2006
238 posts
95 upvotes
Looking for a new activation with Telus, I see on their website $85 for gigabit and $150 bill credit. Anybody have a better deal? PM me.
Jun 19, 2010
446 posts
292 upvotes
Vancouver
Looking for a new activation with Telus, I see on their website $85 for gigabit and $150 bill credit. Currently on a shaw $70 for 600mbit plan from a few years ago that I'm canceling at the end of the month. Moving temporarily to a place that has internet for the summer then moving into a new house September 1st and looking to hook up Telus fiber gigabit. Pm me a deal. I'm in kelowna.
Feb 20, 2018
120 posts
124 upvotes
Calgary
I am a potential customer in Calgary in the NE. They have been doing construction outside my place and in the area over the last few weeks. Interested in Fiber internet (950 up and down) when they complete the construction, along w/ TV. Currently with Shaw on the 600 plans. Curious to learn my options, would rather go thru a rep. Please DM me with my options. Thank you in advance!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (1 member and 0 guests)

SuddenlyStalin