Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Telus EPP 25GB BYOD $63.75 / Rogers & Telus 30GB BYOD/Finance Plan - $68/mth.

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 25th, 2021 4:28 am
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2004
3917 posts
2186 upvotes
Toronto

Telus EPP 25GB BYOD $63.75 / Rogers & Telus 30GB BYOD/Finance Plan - $68/mth.

Price:
$68.
While the $50/20GB BYOD plan hasn't reappear yet, Telus now has the $68/30GB BYOD plan available.

Get your Telus code here:
https://evs.telus.com/evs?campaign_id=EPPDigitalHubNew

I am assuming Rogers will release similar plan next week...

Torontoarsenal indicates that it's also available for Finance as well.

Updated with $63.75/25GB plan; also added Rogers $68/30GB plan.
Images
  • Screenshot_20210313-155359.png
  • Screenshot_20210317-111136.png
  • Screenshot_20210317-115758.png
Last edited by DJ Trance AZ on Mar 17th, 2021 7:28 pm, edited 5 times in total.
My Heatware Feedback: Click!
81 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2009
1505 posts
1529 upvotes
No matter how good these deals are, the $45 or $50 activation fees kill the deal.
Dec 6, 2012
207 posts
117 upvotes
Potato Land
One thing that bums out of these deals are the activation fee, you're going to be a customer to them it will be a courtesy to absorb the fee if they want your business with them. 45/50 doesn't justify a few clicks on the keyboard and mouse Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes
Deal Fanatic
Aug 19, 2015
8048 posts
8623 upvotes
Downtown Canada
What's the Telus Epp site?
Telus $30/75GB USA/CAN + $0 VVM (USA roaming + USA calling included) X 5 lines

Seeing ads while surfing the web? Get Ad Guard ad blocker.
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2007
4044 posts
8902 upvotes
Vancouver
jhephoy wrote: One thing that bums out of these deals are the activation fee, you're going to be a customer to them it will be a courtesy to absorb the fee if they want your business with them. 45/50 doesn't justify a few clicks on the keyboard and mouse Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes
Pure cash grab

Just like how gas prices instantly increased because "of texas".

Yet it takes a month for gas prices to drop when market factors decrease oil prices
Aug 27, 2016
198 posts
132 upvotes
raviji wrote: No matter how good these deals are, the $45 or $50 activation fees kill the deal.
$45 to pay $50 for 20Gbs or stay $85 for 10. Yeah the $45 activation fee is definitely not worth the switch 🤣Face With Tears Of Joy
Last edited by mikedolo on Mar 13th, 2021 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Jun 10, 2020
1196 posts
1258 upvotes
Yeah, how does this Tells EPP stuff work? I don't work for a large org with any kind of discount plan. Been a loyal Telus customer though since probably 2002(?) Or when they bought out ClearNet.

I want a better rate. Only on an old 1gb data plan right now... Blackberry Q10 but will be going android.

Oh and I usually buy my phones outright. .. Don't like contracts (still not on one) and yeah, already own the device I wanna switch to and a SIM for it..
Nov 17, 2014
606 posts
447 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Is it not better just to switch to freedom for a couple of days and then get a win back 25 GB for $45?
Apr 16, 2019
910 posts
1504 upvotes
timbertick wrote: Is it not better just to switch to freedom for a couple of days and then get a win back 25 GB for $45?
Hi. Does bell offer this or just fido?
Nov 17, 2014
606 posts
447 upvotes
Toronto, ON
iMarketing wrote: Hi. Does bell offer this or just fido?
Idont think bell does, but their subsidiary virgin offers this.
Nov 15, 2014
35 posts
43 upvotes
jhephoy wrote: One thing that bums out of these deals are the activation fee, you're going to be a customer to them it will be a courtesy to absorb the fee if they want your business with them. 45/50 doesn't justify a few clicks on the keyboard and mouse Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes
It is a bummer but I went from $75/month with 20 GB (a good deal in and of itself) to $50/month for 20 GB. So the fee gets swallowed pretty quickly. However, my EPP experience was a disaster and I argued until I was blue in the face to have my activation fee back with no success. The EPP partner kept screwing up my contract and it took over two weeks to resolve. I called and emailed multiple times and spent several hours overall trying to get it right before I would sign the new contract. Finally, after four attempts they got the contract right. So I guess if I value my time it was nearly a wash over the typical two-year length of a contract, this isn't like that but still. I'm happy to be paying less but I didn't expect the EPP provider to be worse than the carrier itself. They are terrible and I am still frustrated with the experience. YMMV.
Deal Addict
Dec 13, 2019
1551 posts
1718 upvotes
DasHip wrote: Yeah, how does this Tells EPP stuff work? I don't work for a large org with any kind of discount plan. Been a loyal Telus customer though since probably 2002(?) Or when they bought out ClearNet.

I want a better rate. Only on an old 1gb data plan right now... Blackberry Q10 but will be going android.

Oh and I usually buy my phones outright. .. Don't like contracts (still not on one) and yeah, already own the device I wanna switch to and a SIM for it..
Generally being a Telus customer doesn't mean or worth much these days. They'd rather spend the average $300 to lure you back after you leave. That's what happened to me at least as a Telus home service customer practically begging them to work with me since I don't want to switch, but their prices just keep on going up and up with a the usual excuse of "investing in their network" and I still don't have fibre in my neighbourhood.
Why settle for full retail price when you can wait and get it at a lower price for better value (even better if there's a bundled freebies deal)? 😉
Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2010
1728 posts
2174 upvotes
Earth
Actually it's a good deal if you take the 15g/56+$5.25 for Samsung FE20 and $100 payback.
Zoomer: 1 account for family and planning to leave for good in 2023
Koodo too: for a phone and locked to 24 months but was a good deal.
Deal Addict
Dec 13, 2019
1551 posts
1718 upvotes
Speaking of which, I just also read today that Koodo backpedaled on their "unlimited province-only calling" plans while charging an extra $5 for the privilege of unlimited nationwide calling. The backlash is loud and clear. Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Why settle for full retail price when you can wait and get it at a lower price for better value (even better if there's a bundled freebies deal)? 😉
Deal Fanatic
Aug 19, 2015
8048 posts
8623 upvotes
Downtown Canada
RedflagaccountEngg wrote: Why am I not surprised that a person with a pic of Don Cherry asked this question?

Here's the link: https://lmgtfy.app/?q=telus+epp+site
I couldn't remember it, but it's all good now. This comes with age son, don't be surprised, you will soon be there as well.
Telus $30/75GB USA/CAN + $0 VVM (USA roaming + USA calling included) X 5 lines

Seeing ads while surfing the web? Get Ad Guard ad blocker.
Nov 28, 2020
44 posts
57 upvotes
City Centre
You can login your Telus account to remove the adds on ($45) before the they send you the bill. Only few clicks!!
Nov 28, 2020
44 posts
57 upvotes
City Centre
mikedolo wrote: $45 to pay $50 for 20Gbs or stay $85 for 10. Yeah the $45 activation fee is definitely not worth the switch 🤣Face With Tears Of Joy
You can login your Telus account to remove the adds on ($45) before the they send you the bill. Only few clicks!!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)