Expired Hot Deals

Locked: [Telus] Internet $60/150mbps or $75/300mbps + PIK 5 TV (no free tv box) + $300 credits (2 years) Hot!!!

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 9th, 2019 3:08 am
Jul 17, 2011
3 posts
BURNABY
interested $60/150mbps. I am a new customer to Telus,
Dec 26, 2009
40 posts
2 upvotes
Medicine Hat
Not sure if anyone is responding but I would also be interested in switching to TELUS. Any Telus reps please pm me. Thanks.
Feb 2, 2013
435 posts
356 upvotes
Salmon Arm, BC
My student plan with Shaw is almost up and I am looking at getting a good deal going forward. The $60/150 from Telus seems perfect. Hoping to speak with someone from Telus to set myself up!
Deal Fanatic
Aug 24, 2006
7399 posts
501 upvotes
Vancouver
KingMoobot wrote: does Pik TV work on an Nvidia Shield?

im interested. Telus rep please message me with 150 Pik 5 TV deal! Thanks
switching from Shaw to Telus (Alberta)
Nope. Can't find it on the Play Store using my Shield and when I check the Play website on my computer it doesn't see the Shield as a valid device. Seems to be intentional based on what I've seen online =/
Feb 29, 2012
3 posts
Richmond
Interested, please PM!
Mar 7, 2019
5 posts
5 upvotes
Interested. Shaw plan is ending. Please PM! Thank you.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Oct 21, 2015
9054 posts
53888 upvotes
Ontario
GUYS : @Kaizuri kept pming people claiming to be Telus.

Not sure if he is real but I dont know him at all. other rfders msged me regarding about him. I DO NOT KNOW HIM. if he claim he is my friend, report him again.

he only offered $150 . not sure why would anyone take it.
COSTCO is closed on October 12 (Thanksgiving)
Saint-Hubert (Quebec) Costco = Oct 12 = 7AM - 6PM
Jun 26, 2017
307 posts
133 upvotes
Public Service Announcement:

CALL Telus to VERIFY that the rep is actually an employee or authorized to do business on Telus' behalf. How do you know if the guy is actually trying to cut you a deal or trying to steal your personal information? This is social engineering 101 folks.

Edit: Also you should not exchange personal information on RFD, especially over PM. "Private Message" is not really private according to RFD's privacy policy.
Last edited by larryperry on Mar 8th, 2019 1:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Public Mobile, 12GB LTE/3mo/$120 plan
---
I am in compliance with all forum rules
Oct 17, 2012
15 posts
19 upvotes
I do want to respond to 'Thatdealguy' 's claims.
I'm not his friend, nor have I claimed to be his friend at all.
I'm am a Telus rep and am just assisting people with any Telus inquiries as best I can, and have helped many people - I just dont usually post on the forums.
I can certainly give my ID to anyone who is skeptical and they can call Telus to verify if there are any issues.
Jan 8, 2015
780 posts
488 upvotes
Thatdealguy wrote: Seems like there are other Telus reps lurkers on RFD trying to report my Telus guy. Try not to give his contact to a random RFDer.
Is this because the door to door guys work on commission? I should add, If they work on commission?
Mar 3, 2019
140 posts
166 upvotes
Vancouver
Thatdealguy wrote: GUYS : @Kaizuri kept pming people claiming to be Telus.

Not sure if he is real but I dont know him at all. other rfders msged me regarding about him. I DO NOT KNOW HIM. if he claim he is my friend, report him again.

he only offered $150 . not sure why would anyone take it.
He was the only rep that messaged me and helped me get set up last week, though he only offered me a $100 visa gift card instead of the credits which TELUS later called and said it was an invalid promo and couldn’t honour it. From my understanding it’s due to my building not supporting fibre.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Oct 21, 2015
9054 posts
53888 upvotes
Ontario
JacobS23471 wrote: He was the only rep that messaged me and helped me get set up last week, though he only offered me a $100 visa gift card instead of the credits which TELUS later called and said it was an invalid promo and couldn’t honour it. From my understanding it’s due to my building not supporting fibre.
mine is not fibre as well but I can still get internet 150 with at least $250 credits.
COSTCO is closed on October 12 (Thanksgiving)
Saint-Hubert (Quebec) Costco = Oct 12 = 7AM - 6PM
Oct 17, 2012
15 posts
19 upvotes
I've messaged Jacob and I've explained the situation. That being said, if your rep can PM Jacob and offer the additional credits, then by all means I would say that is certainly a good idea.
Aug 7, 2005
377 posts
2 upvotes
Kaizuri gave me a call last night to setup Telus.

I was skeptical and didn't divulge too much info. I only needed to give my name, address and driver license's number. I ended up signing up with him. He's professional and knowledgeable - not pushy. Very sincere fellow.

So far everything seems to be set up correctly and I have my install coming up on March 18. The only downside for me is that the install is after the 10 days of cancellation contract - so if you change your mind afterward; buyer beware.

I can PM a screenshot of his Sales Rep # that Telus emailed me if anyone wants to match and confirm.
Jan 8, 2015
780 posts
488 upvotes
The guy I talked to from telus on the phone said there's a 30 day satisfaction guarantee, and he said it was from the install date. Is this incorrect, then?