Expired Hot Deals

[Telus] Internet ($75/750mbps) ($55/150mbps) ($55/300mbps) or $55/+ pik tv + $300 credits IS BACK!!! (AB & BC) YMMV

  • Last Updated:
  • Jun 20th, 2019 3:07 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Oct 21, 2015
8382 posts
49117 upvotes
Ontario

[Telus] Internet ($75/750mbps) ($55/150mbps) ($55/300mbps) or $55/+ pik tv + $300 credits IS BACK!!! (AB & BC) YMMV

Just got an update from my Telus rep. Special plans are back!
Check the previous thread = telus-internet-75-750mbps-55-150mbps-55 ... d-2274009/

It was the same promo but with $300+$100 credits. Now it's only $300 credits but still a good deal!


New customers only.
2 Years promo
Unlimited data
No installation fee
No other fees. Just taxes

Activation credits = $300
Internet 750/750 = $75
Internet 300/300 = $55
Internet 150/150= $55
Internet 75 = $45

No more free Pik TV

For existing customers, call in to Telus retention and ask for a better price. They offered a way better offer to their customers.

Some rfders got Internet 300 + optik tv + crave tv + $150 credits = $45 from retention. SUPER YMMV
most other rfders are Interent 300 + $150 credits = $45 for 1 year.



Mods warning: Please do not request PMs
Last edited by TomRFD on Apr 14th, 2019 8:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: ymmv
40 replies
Sr. Member
User avatar
Oct 17, 2010
628 posts
295 upvotes
Terrace
Thanks again! Now why would anyone going for 150 where they can get the 300 consider fibre is available?
Newbie
Aug 8, 2018
13 posts
20 upvotes
calgary
What is the best way to get this deal? Do you have to get it form an outbound sales rep (ie. Mall kiosk)?
Jr. Member
Jun 19, 2007
144 posts
73 upvotes
How can I get this with optik?
Newbie
Apr 2, 2019
1 posts
I just signed up a for a new customer deal with telus a couple days ago.. Is it possible to call and try change my plan to this?
Sr. Member
User avatar
Oct 17, 2010
628 posts
295 upvotes
Terrace
dstruck wrote: I just signed up a for a new customer deal with telus a couple days ago.. Is it possible to call and try change my plan to this?
You can call telus see if they can do something about it. Or there should be a window that you can cancel without a penalty.
Jr. Member
Aug 11, 2016
133 posts
64 upvotes
I just got a gig from Bell by going into the source today for $65 for one year + a $50 gift card. No contract.
Jr. Member
Apr 19, 2009
108 posts
88 upvotes
Any word on when this promo ends? Currently living in an area with no fibre but I'm moving into an area with it next month
Newbie
Mar 10, 2018
6 posts
Victoria, BC
Why do they never show these deals online on the Telus website? Why must a person have to hunt
Sr. Member
User avatar
Oct 17, 2010
628 posts
295 upvotes
Terrace
eviltrolled wrote: Why do they never show these deals online on the Telus website? Why must a person have to hunt
It will cause a chaos at the call centre. It will also lower their ARPU.
Sr. Member
Jan 8, 2015
701 posts
435 upvotes
eviltrolled wrote: Why do they never show these deals online on the Telus website? Why must a person have to hunt
Greed
Temp. Banned
Apr 28, 2017
1496 posts
1821 upvotes
This offer is only given by door to door reps. No department within Telus can give this to you if you call in.
Deal Guru
User avatar
Sep 21, 2005
11598 posts
10579 upvotes
Thatdealguy wrote:
Internet 75 = $45

No more free Pik TV

For existing customers, call in to Telus retention and ask for a better price. They offered a way better offer to their customers.

Some rfders got Internet 300 + optik tv + crave tv + $150 credits = $45 from retention. SUPER YMMV
most other rfders are Interent 300 + $150 credits = $45 for 1 year.

I called retention early this evening. No fibre to my house yet. My offer is $88 with 2 years contract for Internet 75, Optik TV with 2 packages + $50 bill credit. $15/m if I cancel early.
How I go about to lower my monthly payment?
Have too many phones... This is how I limit my monthly phone payment.
Public Mobile $36 5GB, $12 250MB, 2x $7 50min/50text, Fido $5 4GB data only plan with a free tablet,
Zoomer $36 loyalty 4GB plan, $0 FPL home phone. Have a better and better day!
Newbie
Oct 22, 2003
11 posts
1 upvote
Vancouver
This was before the deal. I got retention.
750 unlimited
Pick6 tv
Tele home line
105$ a month for 2 yr locked before taxes so about 120$
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Oct 21, 2015
8382 posts
49117 upvotes
Ontario
embguy wrote: I called retention early this evening. No fibre to my house yet. My offer is $88 with 2 years contract for Internet 75, Optik TV with 2 packages + $50 bill credit. $15/m if I cancel early.
How I go about to lower my monthly payment?
not a good offer. my friend got the same deal for $71 or $72 per month. no fibre as well.

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)