Expired Hot Deals

[Freedom Mobile] Telus/Koodo Customers (ON) - Free iPhone 11 + 10GB/month plan for $60

  • Last Updated:
  • Oct 18th, 2020 9:48 am
Deal Addict
Mar 27, 2003
1272 posts
566 upvotes
Vancouver
The likelihood of getting any signal is 50/50 at most. They may as well give unlimited data.
Newbie
May 23, 2013
37 posts
23 upvotes
Toronto
The likelihood of getting any signal is 50/50 at most. They may as well give unlimited data.
Depends where you are, I think. I live in Toronto and never have had signal issues for years now. LTE is super fast as well. Use it to tether my laptop for internet all the time too.
Deal Addict
Jul 13, 2009
4440 posts
2536 upvotes
followifyoulead wrote: Depends where you are, I think. I live in Toronto and never have had signal issues for years now. LTE is super fast as well. Use it to tether my laptop for internet all the time too.
Their handoffs from one tower to the next was terrible. There was one specific deadspot at my old workplace, I used to do calls on my drive to work and I would have to tell the other person I'm approaching the dead spot, will call back later. Also downtown Toronto walking in the PATH, drops in sections going from one building to another.

I switched to Public and eventually Koodo, as I started to miss important calls...plus the deal was awesome.

I honestly would love to pay less than $40 and get more data, right now I use....500mb a month out of my 6 gig....staying at home.
Newbie
User avatar
Jun 11, 2008
99 posts
82 upvotes
Toronto
Got this promo ip11 free with 60$ plan for 2 years
I switched from Chatr. I finally gave up my old grandfathered Mobilicity F&F 35$ Plan.
No regret, Freedom LTE is a different animal
Chatr 3G data looks like a joke to me now
I am still trying to figure out how to work the dual sim feature in Ip11 ( the main reason I picked iPhone to carry personal and business lines)
It seems there’s a learning curve there with call management, voicemails access, etc
Looking for some tutorials on YouTube
Overall very satisfied with FM service
Cheers
Deal Addict
Aug 6, 2004
1521 posts
244 upvotes
Was in the Koodo $69 for 10gb plan from a few years ago. Took 20mins and they gave me additional 5GB so total 15GB for $60 now.

Per GB, actually sightly higher than some of you getting $50 for $13GB

Meh, let's see if competition brings us in line with the rest of the world soon
Deal Addict
Aug 6, 2004
1521 posts
244 upvotes
Was in the Koodo $60 for 10gb plan from a few years ago. Took 20mins and they gave me additional 5GB so total 15GB for $60 now.

Per GB, actually sightly higher than some of you getting $50 for $13GB

Meh, let's see if competition brings us in line with the rest of the world soon
Deal Addict
Feb 28, 2012
1010 posts
1659 upvotes
Alberta
AKACHOUCH wrote: Got this promo ip11 free with 60$ plan for 2 years
I switched from Chatr. I finally gave up my old grandfathered Mobilicity F&F 35$ Plan.
No regret, Freedom LTE is a different animal
Chatr 3G data looks like a joke to me now
I am still trying to figure out how to work the dual sim feature in Ip11 ( the main reason I picked iPhone to carry personal and business lines)
It seems there’s a learning curve there with call management, voicemails access, etc
...Overall very satisfied with FM service
How do I switch to an eSIM?
How do I access my Voicemail?
https://www.freedommobile.ca/en-CA/support

--
BTW the thread deal expired some time ago.
It's now 20GB for $60, iPhone 11 included.
ON/AB/BC, existing customers eligible.
https://www.freedommobile.ca
Images
  • iP11$60-20G.png
Newbie
User avatar
Jun 11, 2008
99 posts
82 upvotes
Toronto
Thx
What I meant by accessing voicemail is that since there are two lines in the phone, one primary and the other secondary,when you try to access voice mail ,the phone goes directly to the primary line voicemail
I am trying to figure out how to access the secondary line vm without going to the settings,switch the two lines primarily vs secondary in order to access the vm
Newbie
User avatar
Jun 11, 2008
99 posts
82 upvotes
Toronto
Too bad there aren’t many options for dual sim phones
And a more simplistic system like my Lumia 950: two separate threads for calls/texts for the two lines
Whereas with iPhone the calls/texts of the two lines are mixed together
Deal Addict
Apr 13, 2005
1056 posts
907 upvotes
Markham, ON
AKACHOUCH wrote: Too bad there aren’t many options for dual sim phones
And a more simplistic system like my Lumia 950: two separate threads for calls/texts for the two lines
Whereas with iPhone the calls/texts of the two lines are mixed together
All new iPhones are dual SIM (1 esim and 1 physical SIM)
FIDO, Koodo, Public Mobile, TELUS customer.

Top