Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Telus Mobility

EPP Plan $56 for 15GB (BYOD) (New Activation)

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 11th, 2021 1:13 pm
May 7, 2019
164 posts
197 upvotes
Oshawa, Ontario

[Telus Mobility] EPP Plan $56 for 15GB (BYOD) (New Activation)

Savings:
30% off
Retailer:
Telus Mobility
More offers from Telus Mobility
Possible YMMV. Please check your corporate accounts. Please let me know if it’s already posted. I’ll delete. The price dropped down so I posted.

Fine Print:

Limited-time offer. The $56/month rate plan with 15GB of data is a Bring Your Own Device plan, available to members and employees from select organizations who activate on month-to-month for an EPP account. This offer is not available to Saskatchewan, Manitoba, and Quebec residents. The $56/month plan includes unlimited nationwide calling and messaging. Data is not shareable. This plan cannot be combined with existing device balances. Available to new activations only. No device financing or subsidy available for this offer; offer cannot be combined with a 2-year term. Taxes and pay-per-use charges (including long distance, roaming and additional airtime) are extra. The cost of voice service used while roaming outside Canada will vary by zone. Currently, voice roaming in the US is charged at $1.50/minute. The cost of data used while roaming outside Canada will vary by zone. Visit telus.com/mobilityppu for details.

Customers signing up for a 24 month TELUS Easy Payment plan on an EPP account will save $91 with TELUS EPP on the iPhone 12 Pro Max 512GB over the 2‑year term and $660 with Bring‑It‑Back. The full retail price of the iPhone 12 Pro Max 512GB is $2,015. The total Bring‑It‑Back value for the iPhone 12 Pro Max 512GB is $660.

The remaining Device Discount Balance, Bring‑It‑Back amount and the remaining Easy Payment Balance will be charged on the next bill if the agreement is cancelled before the end of the 2‑year term. Offer on the iPhone 12 Pro Max 512GB for $0 upfront plus tax with 24 equal payments of $52.67/mo. is available at participating dealers and corporate stores. This offer is only available for customers with approved credit who activate on a 2‑year plan for $68/mo. for an EPP account. The total monthly plan cost is $120.67. The $52.67/mo. TELUS Easy Payment charge will automatically be removed after 24 months.The monthly charge will at that point drop to $68/mo. for 15GB of data. The interest rate is 0%
Images
  • F84EE1C3-CA26-4367-B050-07AAA504EC7A.jpeg
47 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 14, 2006
1499 posts
2391 upvotes
Hammonds
JugaJatt wrote: Dont forget activation fees....
$2/mo over the 2 years, plus another $2 = $50
Deal Fanatic
Nov 23, 2005
9005 posts
5728 upvotes
Def not as good as $50 for 20gb they had before.
Jan 1, 2017
204 posts
288 upvotes
Not sure it's comparable, Rogers has the same plan; but an option for a S20 FE + ZTE X Grand X View 4 Tablet for $68

($68-$56) x 24mo = $288 for the phone and tablet

Other options (phones) are available too here
Deal Addict
May 29, 2017
2628 posts
3024 upvotes
Canada
MrGroot wrote: Not sure it's comparable, Rogers has the same plan; but an option for a S20 FE + ZTE X Grand X View 4 Tablet for $68

($68-$56) x 24mo = $288 for the phone and tablet

Other options (phones) are available too here
Bring it back always and I only see it as $76/25GB offer.
USA eSIM Free Trials Telus: $30/75GB CA/US x4 • $0 X00GB Bonus • $0 AW x2 • $0 CA/US Tablet SIM(x4) | Freedom: $27.50 30GB CA/1GB USA • $25/Year Unlimited T/T/7GB/Mo Data
Jun 28, 2010
335 posts
104 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
Can you activate this through online chat? Or do you have to go into a telus store in person?
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2007
4920 posts
3840 upvotes
Edmonton
DonkeyKong wrote: Can you activate this through online chat? Or do you have to go into a telus store in person?
You can do it through the toll-free number for EPP.

Only select stores handle EPP.
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2007
4920 posts
3840 upvotes
Edmonton
dayimziah wrote: Possible YMMV. Please check your corporate accounts. Please let me know if it’s already posted. I’ll delete. The price dropped down so I posted.

Fine Print:

Limited-time offer. The $56/month rate plan with 15GB of data is a Bring Your Own Device plan, available to members and employees from select organizations who activate on month-to-month for an EPP account. This offer is not available to Saskatchewan, Manitoba, and Quebec residents. The $56/month plan includes unlimited nationwide calling and messaging. Data is not shareable. This plan cannot be combined with existing device balances. Available to new activations only. No device financing or subsidy available for this offer; offer cannot be combined with a 2-year term. Taxes and pay-per-use charges (including long distance, roaming and additional airtime) are extra. The cost of voice service used while roaming outside Canada will vary by zone. Currently, voice roaming in the US is charged at $1.50/minute. The cost of data used while roaming outside Canada will vary by zone. Visit telus.com/mobilityppu for details.

Customers signing up for a 24 month TELUS Easy Payment plan on an EPP account will save $91 with TELUS EPP on the iPhone 12 Pro Max 512GB over the 2‑year term and $660 with Bring‑It‑Back. The full retail price of the iPhone 12 Pro Max 512GB is $2,015. The total Bring‑It‑Back value for the iPhone 12 Pro Max 512GB is $660.

The remaining Device Discount Balance, Bring‑It‑Back amount and the remaining Easy Payment Balance will be charged on the next bill if the agreement is cancelled before the end of the 2‑year term. Offer on the iPhone 12 Pro Max 512GB for $0 upfront plus tax with 24 equal payments of $52.67/mo. is available at participating dealers and corporate stores. This offer is only available for customers with approved credit who activate on a 2‑year plan for $68/mo. for an EPP account. The total monthly plan cost is $120.67. The $52.67/mo. TELUS Easy Payment charge will automatically be removed after 24 months.The monthly charge will at that point drop to $68/mo. for 15GB of data. The interest rate is 0%
Based on my phone call with EPP, this offer is also available to existing EPP accounts.
May 7, 2019
164 posts
197 upvotes
Oshawa, Ontario
There’s an online store. You could do it there too. Would you like a link?
Jun 28, 2010
335 posts
104 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
dayimziah wrote: There’s an online store. You could do it there too. Would you like a link?
you please! much appreciated :)
May 7, 2019
164 posts
197 upvotes
Oshawa, Ontario
DonkeyKong wrote: you please! much appreciated :)
Here is the link. Fill the eligibility form, you'll either get a code in your email and/or get redirected to the online store. If you do get the code or eligibility email, just fill the form again and it will take you to the online store. A weird way to do it, but it works.

https://evs.telus.com/evs?campaign_id=EPPDigitalHubNew
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2007
4920 posts
3840 upvotes
Edmonton
dayimziah wrote: Here is the link. Fill the eligibility form, you'll either get a code in your email and/or get redirected to the online store. If you do get the code or eligibility email, just fill the form again and it will take you to the online store. A weird way to do it, but it works.

https://evs.telus.com/evs?campaign_id=EPPDigitalHubNew
No, this didn't work for me when I did it. I get e-mailed a link to the offers and if I select one, it does bring me to the web store but at some point, it just goes to the login page for my account and once logged in, all I can see is my account information but I cannot change my plan or do anything else.
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2007
2391 posts
683 upvotes
Vancouver Island
After going through the eligibility check, when I click on redeem offer I’m sent to a “smartcell” website. Just want to make sure I’m on the right path.
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2007
4920 posts
3840 upvotes
Edmonton
dayimziah wrote: Were you able to get it?
I've been looking around at different offers/plans. Still deciding but called to make sure it was available to me. I may go ahead next week.
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2007
4920 posts
3840 upvotes
Edmonton
Rob76 wrote: After going through the eligibility check, when I click on redeem offer I’m sent to a “smartcell” website. Just want to make sure I’m on the right path.
That's weird. Mine just goes to a Telus.com site.
Jul 25, 2019
50 posts
76 upvotes
I was switching from Rogers to Telus and the Telus loyalty department said they wouldnt/couldn't offer any port in credits. I asked to switch to regular consumer department and they offered $200 port credit and 15gb for $65. Also waived the connection fees. If I opened 2 lines, which I did (wife and I), it brought the monthly fee down to $57.
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2007
2391 posts
683 upvotes
Vancouver Island
starchoice wrote: That's weird. Mine just goes to a Telus.com site.
I think it’s legit as the link Telus sent me (goes to evs.Telus.com) appears to be personalized for my company and it has Smartcell listed with their contact info and their web link. Looks like I have access to the same plan posted here.

I’m guessing my company has a requirement to deal with a particular Telus dealer, assuming that’s what they are.