Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals 2019

[Telus Mobility] Telus Black Friday EPP offers (Gov't of Canada, Corp employees, etc)

Oct 18, 2013
82 posts
55 upvotes
Abbotsford
Buddy ordered on Monday. Got contract sent today. Ordered an iPhone 11.

I think what phone you ordered will determine when you get your deal. XR probably most popular.
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2003
2762 posts
840 upvotes
Toronto
Kherani wrote:
Dec 6th, 2019 12:42 pm
Setup my account and it shows that I only have 10GB. It also says that my billing cycle is to start on the 13th. Will it correctly show the 20GB on the 13th?
Same thing happened to me. I called in the CSR told me that my new billing cycle will reflect 20GB (which was today), and it did.

I'd call in to be safe though.
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2004
3983 posts
707 upvotes
Still no update for me, it's never taken this long before for an EPP deal to complete even during a previous BF. Going to try and cancel now.
Nov 11, 2019
9 posts
2 upvotes
swales wrote: Still no update for me, it's never taken this long before for an EPP deal to complete even during a previous BF. Going to try and cancel now.
I emailed them, they answered within 30 minutes saying my order was complete but they had thousands of order during the deal prompting them to hire more staff to complete the orders so they are swamped
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2004
3983 posts
707 upvotes
AvsBest wrote:
Dec 9th, 2019 9:37 pm
I emailed them, they answered within 30 minutes saying my order was complete but they had thousands of order during the deal prompting them to hire more staff to complete the orders so they are swamped
When did you order? Mine was ordered on BF and is also pick up so they don't even have to prepare shipping.
Aug 17, 2012
13 posts
55 upvotes
My order status is still stuck at "Order Approved" - but I got a UPS shipping notification last night which is now showing Out For Delivery as of this morning!

This was for the iPhone Xs Max with the 20GB EPP plan. I placed my order on December 2nd.
Nov 11, 2019
9 posts
2 upvotes
swales wrote: When did you order? Mine was ordered on BF and is also pick up so they don't even have to prepare shipping.
Cyber Monday. One day after the above mentioned email, they processed everything and shipped it. Maybe when you inquire they bump you up?
Dec 10, 2019
1 posts
I placed my order with Telus EPP the Dec 2. I only received one email that my order was in process. It was for the 20GB plan and white iphone xr 64gb. I called at the end of the week and they said it was being worked on. I called today and was told the device was on backorder until Dec 16th. I made a comment that they should at least send an update via email Same day I received an email from UPS that it has shipped.
Sep 11, 2011
633 posts
228 upvotes
Alberta
I got an email today saying my "application" could not be processed and I had to re-submit my proof of association. As I was in the process of doing that, TELUS called me and the guy stayed on the phone with me as I did that to confirm that they got it and I was eligible. Said everything was all good, just that the iPhone XR was on backorder and they should be getting a shipment in on Monday (16th) and then they would be shipping them out.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 24, 2005
9198 posts
91 upvotes
GTA
ordered on 02Dec2019 for a s10+ for the 20 gb plan, only got an email saying the order is being processed.

i emailed EPP yesterday, got a response saying the order to being processed.
Deal Addict
Dec 9, 2006
1029 posts
164 upvotes
Mississauga
Ordered Nov 30 and still no damn shipping or any more updates. Considering cancelling...
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2004
3983 posts
707 upvotes
SWstriker17 wrote:
Dec 13th, 2019 9:14 am
Ordered Nov 30 and still no damn shipping or any more updates. Considering cancelling...
Same, I'm cancelling Mon if it's not ready (doing pick up).
Nov 7, 2019
3 posts
1 upvote
Brutal, ordered on Black Friday, week later they called to say need proof of employment or work email... I’m a current EPP plan, and signed up with that email... asked why I’m getting a call now when I was told the phone would be here by now,
Next day called in, hour and 28 minutes later everything sorted out one of the phones is sold out... guess hey shouldn’t have sold it to me then. Getting a different one now, they said I would have the phones by Friday.... today’s Friday and don’t even have a tracking number yet
Insane
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2004
3983 posts
707 upvotes
Now they're saying all their phones are backordered, I'm done with this sh*t show and will be cancelling my order.