Deal Link:
Price:
$0
Expiry:
October 31, 2017
Retailer:
Telus Mobility
More offers from Telus Mobility
Dropped by my local TELUS store at Park Royal and found out about this deal.

They're clearing iPhone 6 32gb out and is offering the phone on any rate plans (even grandfathered / loyalty plans) $0 for 2 years.

Saw a couple who both had a $10 talk only loyalty plan get the phones for $0 after signing a 2 year contract.

Only phone that is available for this offer is the iPhone 6 32gb, while stock lasts. Great deal for anyone who has a grandfathered / loyalty TELUS plan.
Last edited by goovangle on Oct 16th, 2017 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
91 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2015
2424 posts
1466 upvotes
I have 20% off any current inmarket plan. Discount is valid as long as your account remains in good standing. I have 3 coupons. If you are gonna get the plan, let me know and I will provide the code. Only also if you are doing the sign up. I don't want them to go to waste.
Jun 14, 2010
154 posts
10 upvotes
TransporterSD wrote:
Oct 16th, 2017 10:14 pm
I have 20% off any current inmarket plan. Discount is valid as long as your account remains in good standing. I have 3 coupons. If you are gonna get the plan, let me know and I will provide the code. Only also if you are doing the sign up. I don't want them to go to waste.
I'm interested in 20% off coupon, how does it work, any additional things to sign up for?
Jul 20, 2013
100 posts
31 upvotes
It criminal that these providers are selling these 4-5 year old phones on contract for the next 2 years. They're not even worth the price .. plus on top of that you'll be paying at least 80-90 a month for a 1gb data plan. Talk about stealing legally.

And I can't believe people are still buying these devices and lock themselves for 2 years over an obselete device, that'll be even more obsolete by the time the contract runs out.

The regular iPhone 6 came out in 2014. Since then the 6s , 7 and the 7s has come out. Talk about stupidity.
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2007
3042 posts
1234 upvotes
Calgary
kingofkingz wrote:
Oct 16th, 2017 10:19 pm
It criminal that these providers are selling these 4-5 year old phones on contract for the next 2 years. They're not even worth the price .. plus on top of that you'll be paying at least 80-90 a month for a 1gb data plan. Talk about stealing legally.

And I can't believe people are still buying these devices and lock themselves for 2 years over an obselete device, that'll be even more obsolete by the time the contract runs out.

The regular iPhone 6 came out in 2014. Since then the 6s , 7 and the 7s has come out. Talk about stupidity.
Why you so angry.
I love my Koodo account.
Deal Addict
Jul 28, 2005
3807 posts
277 upvotes
BC
kingofkingz wrote:

You are not paying that much with this deal. Plus compared to some of the android devices out there on the under $50 month plans, this phone still stacks up fairly well.
Nov 22, 2016
17 posts
2 upvotes
Rogers offering the same deal. I got it and for $30 on a business share plan plus $300 statement credit.
Nov 21, 2011
423 posts
40 upvotes
CALGARY
FindDealstoronto wrote:
Oct 16th, 2017 11:05 pm
Rogers offering the same deal. I got it and for $30 on a business share plan plus $300 statement credit.
Where , how?

Called Rogers and they said I need to upgrade plan.
Even last week I got a text from Rogers offering iPhone 6 $0
Currently on a 50$ plan with 4gb. No contract
They so greedy !
Jun 5, 2007
183 posts
60 upvotes
Ottawa
I have a $5/month plan from Telus. It's really only a text plan but it would be cool if I could sign up for two more years and get this phone for free. Wishful thinking.
Nov 2, 2011
1 posts
I have a grand father plan with TELUS as well in Manitoba, got the IPhone SE 32GB model for free for two years. The 128GB model requires a 130 dollar payment
Feb 1, 2015
687 posts
312 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
Definitely didn’t get it on a $10 plan. Any legacy or low tier plan will work with the offer as it’s considered an “end of life” device. For anyone that actually understands timelines, Apple reintroduced the iPhone 6 in a 32GB variant as a lower cost alternative. So no, they’re not selling a “2-4 year old phone”.
Sep 19, 2012
49 posts
16 upvotes
Edmonton
TransporterSD wrote:
Oct 16th, 2017 10:14 pm
I would love one of these codes please and thank-you!
Sep 7, 2014
165 posts
142 upvotes
Gud Ol' Ontariuh Boy
kingofkingz wrote: