Expired Hot Deals

[Telus Mobility] TELUS - RBC Business Client $65/mth 10GB

  • Last Updated:
  • Dec 22nd, 2019 10:13 am
Jr. Member
Apr 1, 2012
105 posts
12 upvotes
terrytccheung wrote: FYI:

Month-to-month

Devices: 2 x Bring Your Own Device

Monthly Plan: $110.00 + taxes ($55.00/line)

Non-Shareable Endless Data: 20GB (10GB/line)



2 YEAR TERM – S10

Devices: 2 x Samsung S10 128GB

Total Monthly Plan: $181.66 + taxes

Device Taxes (GST/HST): $223.60

Non-Shareable Endless Data: 20GB (10GB/line)

Port-Credits: $600.00 ($300.00/line x 2)
This was straight from my conversation with a Telus rep.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Sep 30, 2015
528 posts
695 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
I'm about to pull the trigger to something very similar to this.

Bringing over 4 lines
$ 47.5 / line
$ 40.00 / S10+
$ 300 / line port in credit
Newbie
Sep 11, 2007
85 posts
45 upvotes
King31 wrote: I'm about to pull the trigger to something very similar to this.

Bringing over 4 lines
$ 47.5 / line
$ 40.00 / S10+
$ 300 / line port in credit
Telus?
Newbie
Sep 11, 2007
85 posts
45 upvotes
King31 wrote: Yes
That's a great deal for the 10GB plan - are you able to share how you strategically got it down to 47.5/line?
Member
User avatar
Aug 1, 2009
208 posts
155 upvotes
Ontario
If you only have two lines.. then the price is $55/month for 24months (RBC credit) then it goes to 65/month after that. You basically get $10/off a line + multi line discount, so $55/month for 10Gigs with unlimited usage after you hit 10 gigs, which is pretty hot....
Member
User avatar
Aug 1, 2009
208 posts
155 upvotes
Ontario
abirdd wrote: If you only have two lines.. then the price is $55/month for 24months (RBC credit) then it goes to 65/month after that. You basically get $10/off a line + multi line discount, so $55/month for 10Gigs with unlimited usage after you hit 10 gigs, which is pretty hot....
Oh and you also qualify for port in bonus IF you are not on koodoo/PM
Sr. Member
User avatar
Sep 30, 2015
528 posts
695 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
abirdd wrote: Oh and you also qualify for port in bonus IF you are not on koodoo/PM
I am coming from bell so qualify for the port credits.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Feb 6, 2004
6485 posts
355 upvotes
GT'eh
it doesn't mention port in credits in the add, I have an acct and have 2 non telus /kodoo lines so I may qualify for $900 in port in credits at $55 for each line, sounds almost too good
Ne0's Bio:
➡Retired G@mer & t3<h [0nn0!ss3ur ??? Spitting t3<hy lingo since the early 90's ➡Member of Crazy Group Buys ??? ➡ Feedback: eBay|1000+ ??? rFD | 300+
Member
User avatar
Aug 1, 2009
208 posts
155 upvotes
Ontario
Neovingian wrote: it doesn't mention port in credits in the add, I have an acct and have 2 non telus /kodoo lines so I may qualify for $900 in port in credits at $55 for each line, sounds almost too good
whatever promos telus has to offer regarding port in credits apply .. it has nothing to do with this promo.. this promo is a $10 /month credit per line + whatever multiline promo they have ... think of it like stacking codes ...
Jr. Member
Apr 1, 2012
105 posts
12 upvotes
port in credits are only if you are not already on koodo or public, and only apply on 2 year contracts - not the BYOD $55 price point.
Member
User avatar
Feb 15, 2003
211 posts
51 upvotes
Calgary
Does Telus offer a flat rate monthly add on for US Calling and US Roaming? ( Not Easy Roam. )
Jr. Member
Oct 8, 2007
130 posts
40 upvotes
Ontario
Where is everyone seeing the details of this deal? I got the email, and it only gave me a coupon code. Does that mean I have to walk into a store to actually find out cost of the plans and phones on offer?
Jr. Member
Apr 1, 2012
105 posts
12 upvotes
Telus rep reached out through email to provide further detail. Either that, or you can call in.

Top