Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Telus

[ONT ONLY] Warm to Hot?! Telus $65/15gb Peace of mind infinite plan - BYOD/pick a new device

• Last Updated:
  • May 10th, 2021 1:01 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2017
1494 posts
1815 upvotes
Vancouver

[Telus] [ONT ONLY] Warm to Hot?! Telus $65/15gb Peace of mind infinite plan - BYOD/pick a new device

Haven’t seen a “non winback/retention deal” for a Primary carrier in years that’s in the $60 range!

Telus $65/15gb (Ontario only so far)

https://evs.telus.com/affiliates/EVS-BO ... VS-BONUS65

Fill out the form
Get the special codes
Carry on!

An exclusive offer for Ontario.

Available with new devices or when you bring your own.
Join Canada’s most-awarded network and get 15GB of high-speed data for $65 per month*.
Get unlimited data with this Peace of Mind™ Plan and never worry about data overages again.
Save an extra $100 when you shop Mobility online.

Enjoy!
8 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 23, 2005
3245 posts
1201 upvotes
Mississauga
I'm sorry to break it to you but Fido/Koodo had $40/10 GB a while back. That's usually considered good these days.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2017
1494 posts
1815 upvotes
Vancouver
input wrote: I'm sorry to break it to you but Fido/Koodo had $40/10 GB a while back. That's usually considered good these days.
You’re right. Totally get it. But on a Tier 1 network with no winback/retention/epp hoops this could be solid for a lot of people in ONT!
Aug 24, 2007
405 posts
137 upvotes
GTA
oneyedpirate wrote: You’re right. Totally get it. But on a Tier 1 network with no winback/retention/epp hoops this could be solid for a lot of people in ONT!
Doesn't Koodo use Telus's network? Are there any differences between Koodo and Telus in terms of speed/reliability?
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2006
3006 posts
1832 upvotes
Barrie
When the network gets saturated, Koodo gets deprioritised
Dec 31, 2009
152 posts
271 upvotes
town fmrly known as …
I have the 65/15 from Rogers currently but could not get the same plan for my wife and we ended up on the 75/15

So we signed up for telus 2x - and will be porting over this week. Maybe we get a Rogers winback maybe not. But just happy to be on an as good network for a better price.

Also w/Telus we got 2x$55 bill credits.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 5, 2001
9100 posts
10566 upvotes
Toronto
sYc1234 wrote: Doesn't Koodo use Telus's network? Are there any differences between Koodo and Telus in terms of speed/reliability?
5G on Telus, but not on Koodo (TBH, doesn't make a big difference from what I've experienced).
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2006
3886 posts
996 upvotes
Kingston
I responded to a Facebook ad on Marketplace

The rep was offering the following deal:

- BYOD
- 30 gb data
- Unlimited Canada wide calling
- Unlimited Text/Pic
- VM
- CID
- Conference Calling
- etc

You know the standard plan outside of data.

If you activate 1 line it is $65 a month
If you activate 2 lines, it is $57 a month per line
If you activate 3 lines, it is $52 a month per line
If you activate 4 or more lines, it is $47 a month per line.

Each line gets 30 gb of data and everything listed above

I am in the process of activating 2 lines and waiting for my sim cards to arrive in the mail so I can port my numbers over.
Apr 1, 2019
167 posts
174 upvotes
I think Telus is offering $55/20gb peace of mind to almost anybody who calls in from the sounds of it on the other Telus winback $45/25gb thread.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)