Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Telus

PikTV 5 for $0 for 24 months on 2 year agreement - Current & new customers

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 22nd, 2018 12:05 pm
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2007
1340 posts
1431 upvotes
Land of Oil & Ga…

[Telus] PikTV 5 for $0 for 24 months on 2 year agreement - Current & new customers

Telus has deal for new customers, 24 months of Pik TV for $0 on a 2 year contract. Apparently it applies for current Telus Internet customers as well.

I'm in AB and a current Internet 300 customer on a 2 year agreement and I can add this 24 month $0 Pik TV deal to my account. My other family member who is also a current Telus Internet 300 customer on a 2 year agreement can see the same deal in their online account as well. Screenshot of my online account below.

[EDIT] Looks like this deal is YMMV and only available for BC & AB. You also do need to sign up for Internet to get this deal. Seems like people who aren’t on Fiber Internet (150+) can’t get this deal...

Last edited by dingmah on Dec 20th, 2018 9:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
34 replies
Aug 11, 2018
142 posts
81 upvotes
Toronto
Do I need to have Telus internet? Or can I get this for $0 24 months and use the Apple TV app?
I don't know how to disable my signature.
Deal Addict
Dec 7, 2005
4612 posts
9051 upvotes
Abbotsford B.C.
PikTV 5 for $0 for 24 months - Current & new customers
IF you are a Internet customer already.

Your title implies a much greater deal than is here
Last edited by raskal on Dec 20th, 2018 1:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sep 27, 2007
256 posts
148 upvotes
Vancouver
I've had Piktv for over a year now and I must say it's unreliable af. The problem is the hardware they provide, which you have to buy, doesn't have the capability to run the Piktv app, and Netflix smoothly and even more so when you have other apps installed.
Jan 3, 2013
504 posts
282 upvotes
Raincouver
YMMV as I just logged into Telus on an account with just internet and phone. No offer for me but it could be as I am in BC.
Koodo $35/month 5 gigs
Fido Tablet plan $15/month Free for a year
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
Deal Addict
Apr 29, 2018
3474 posts
2697 upvotes
Vancouver
I get the option of 24 months free, if the internet is on a 2 yr plan. Otherwise it is 1 month free only. 150Mbps here in Vancouver.
Can't Stop. Won't Stop. Game Stop
Dec 16, 2006
115 posts
91 upvotes
Edmonton
I'm on a 10 piktv month by month plan. I was promod the box. I have had it since Sept to watch local hockey. I pay 20 extra for all the sports. I can say, it's a waste of money. As others mention, the android box itself is prone to freezing. I will have good signal and YouTube still freezes on Chromecasting. The pq is fine for the money, but my hdhometun kills it. I want to like it. It would be a good eco tv alternative. But I can't recommend it
Dec 12, 2016
24 posts
12 upvotes
Current Telus customer on 300/300 in BC...offer is available but only eligible for first month free and $10/month thereafter.
Deal Addict
Jul 28, 2005
3920 posts
298 upvotes
BC
You can get it free only on a 2yr term, otherwise it is only a free month.

If you want it for free and need help getting setup you can pm me
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2001
4327 posts
437 upvotes
Calgary
The Pik TV app is a disaster, freezes randomly, and has many times failed to load during hardware startup/reset, though the service was cheap and nice when it did work, in the end not worth the hassle and frustration. Good thing I got a $75 credit on the android box so it's not a total loss, still could use it for netflix and youtube.
"i love my girl friend and my girl friend loves me ok so you cant love me"
Mar 6, 2006
466 posts
118 upvotes
Kelowna
I use my Apple TV 4K and don’t have any significant issues. It only gets light use for hockey games about once a week.
Jun 2, 2016
36 posts
42 upvotes
Kemptville, ON
i have telus phone, can i get this without internet?

edit: NM, im in ontario and apparently its only Alberta & BC
Apr 15, 2013
35 posts
5 upvotes
dingmah wrote: Telus has deal for new customers, 24 months of Pik TV for $0 on a 2 year contract. Apparently it applies for current Telus Internet customers as well.

I'm in AB and a current Internet 300 customer on a 2 year agreement and I can add this 24 month $0 Pik TV deal to my account. My other family member who is also a current Telus Internet 300 customer on a 2 year agreement can see the same deal in their online account as well. Screenshot of my online account below.

[EDIT] Looks like this deal is YMMV and only available for BC & AB. You also do need to sign up for Internet to get this deal. Seems like people who aren’t on Fiber Internet (150+) can’t get this deal...

How were you able to snag a deal on Internet 300 for only $60? AB resident here. Thanks!
Deal Fanatic
Mar 29, 2002
5680 posts
3098 upvotes
Vancouver
guess ppl with Optik TV already cant get this
😃
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2007
1340 posts
1431 upvotes
Land of Oil & Ga…
Ffries wrote: How were you able to snag a deal on Internet 300 for only $60? AB resident here. Thanks!
Basically just call in and tell them you want Internet 300 for cheap because Shaw has a deal on. I was already a Telus Internet 150 customer, so not sure if you'll be able to get it if you're not a current customer.

telus-telus-950-750-plus-optic-tv-pick- ... #p30240184

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)