• Last Updated:
  • Sep 25th, 2019 6:53 pm
Tags:
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2007
3231 posts
1848 upvotes
Edmonton
I wouldn’t say I’ve been lied to, possibly just not given all the info necessary to make an informed decision. Unfortunately, these reps are typically students or part-timers.

The key is whether or not you are an existing client or a new client. If you are new, you stand a better chance of getting what was promised to you.

If you are an existing client, these reps have no idea how their offers interplay with any existing or current incentives on your plan. The problem is that these reps are typically out-of-towners (at some point) because whenI ask for a contact number, it seems they give out a personal cell number which more often than not is a number from another province.

I doubt that they have much training.

Once I was offered a “gift” but found out fromTelus that I wasn’t eligible for that gift.
[OP]
Apr 15, 2016
6 posts
2 upvotes
starchoice wrote: I wouldn’t say I’ve been lied to, possibly just not given all the info necessary to make an informed decision. Unfortunately, these reps are typically students or part-timers.

The key is whether or not you are an existing client or a new client. If you are new, you stand a better chance of getting what was promised to you.

If you are an existing client, these reps have no idea how their offers interplay with any existing or current incentives on your plan. The problem is that these reps are typically out-of-towners (at some point) because whenI ask for a contact number, it seems they give out a personal cell number which more often than not is a number from another province.

I doubt that they have much training.

Once I was offered a “gift” but found out fromTelus that I wasn’t eligible for that gift.
Interesting you say that because she does have an out of province number!!!! I called Shaw today and Rogers and they have given me great deals to match/do better than Telus plus gave me $300 bill credits each so I decided to just stay with them. I got the inital email from Telus today and it said the internet was going to be $65 a month AFTER promos. The girl said thats because my other promos wont show up right now (seems shady to me??) . The home phone was the right price though. ($17).