• Last Updated:
  • Apr 28th, 2011 10:13 pm
Tags:
None
Dec 10, 2010
5 posts
vancouver

Telus Retention Plan

I am a noob to these kind of threads but here is my story. I am currently on a 3 year contract with Telus and I have 10 months left in my contract with Blackberry Pearl. I hate this phone so much and I want to switch my phone to either Blackberry Bold 9700 or 9780. So I called Telus trying to negotiate but they offer me nothing other than what they offer all existing customers on website like $50 dollars for ECF and so far they gave me nothing.

I think maybe they know I have no leverage on my side until my contract is close to being done like 2 or 3 months...

What I am wondering is how do you guys negotiate these deals and how do you sign a deal if you like the offer? Do you have to sign the new deal right away? what do you guys say to them to negotiate the deal? I am just wondering the process of all this.. do you think I should lie and tell them Rogers is willing to pay for my cancellation fee and follow through with my threat of canceling? please help me expert negotiators as I am dying to switch my piece of crap BB pearl..
2 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 22, 2009
1058 posts
50 upvotes
London ON
check the website once you log in and click my offers

thats where all the deals are