Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Telus

Rewards Enrollment Bonus - Free $25 Amazon GC or $10 Bill credit

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 5th, 2019 1:54 am
Deal Fanatic
Sep 19, 2002
7843 posts
9202 upvotes
Vancouver
TELUS prepaid Mastercard® can only be used at TELUS stores.
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2012
2873 posts
3519 upvotes
Vancouver
Spinner wrote: TELUS prepaid Mastercard® can only be used at TELUS stores.
Really? Usually the prepaid CC they send out, like the bonus gifts when you start your offer, can be used anywhere
Deal Addict
Aug 2, 2003
4843 posts
4378 upvotes
B.C.
Spinner wrote: TELUS prepaid Mastercard® can only be used at TELUS stores.
Yes, I noticed that myself. I was like "what?" That's why I took the Amazon gift cards.
If I had more time, I would have written a shorter post
Deal Addict
Dec 22, 2008
2162 posts
965 upvotes
Victoria
Has anyone with Optik TV and internet called about the error? I get it too.
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2005
13460 posts
12205 upvotes
Called the loyalty department. But my rep don't know how to enroll to the rewards program and She said I am eligible to join. She will get someone to enroll me and will call me back in a month.
Have too many phones... This is how I limit my monthly phone payment.
Public Mobile $34 15GB, $11 250MB, 2x $5 50min/50text, $0 FPL home phone,
Fido $5 4GB plan with a free tablet.
Deal Addict
Aug 2, 2003
4843 posts
4378 upvotes
B.C.
embguy wrote: Called the loyalty department. But my rep don't know how to enroll to the rewards program and She said I am eligible to join. She will get someone to enroll me and will call me back in a month.
When you login to your Telus account generally, you have nothing there about the rewards program that you can click on? Something that allows you to enroll? That's how I enrolled. Mind you, it was when the program originally started. It just seems odd that they're pushing it right now and have it so messed up.
If I had more time, I would have written a shorter post
Deal Addict
Apr 28, 2017
2204 posts
3203 upvotes
embguy wrote: Called the loyalty department. But my rep don't know how to enroll to the rewards program and She said I am eligible to join. She will get someone to enroll me and will call me back in a month.
If you can't enrol from the website, you can call in and an agent can call support to add you which then takes about two days.
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2005
13460 posts
12205 upvotes
Telus called me back today and my reward account was created and it has 51 points ATM. I am going to redeem 50 points for $50 for my next invoice.
Is there any better way to spend the reward points?
Deal Addict
May 1, 2018
1734 posts
1212 upvotes
Vancouver
embguy wrote: Telus called me back today and my reward account was created and it has 51 points ATM. I am going to redeem 50 points for $50 for my next invoice.
Is there any better way to spend the reward points?
Did you just sign up with Telus? I did just recently so I guess in my case, I just have to wait for my first bill?
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2005
13460 posts
12205 upvotes
Alivenate wrote: Did you just sign up with Telus? I did just recently so I guess in my case, I just have to wait for my first bill?
I was with Telus Internet and Optik about 4 years ago. IIRC, Telus reward program started last year. I had to call Telus to ask to join the reward program.
Deal Addict
Feb 7, 2006
2992 posts
1952 upvotes
Thanks OP. Checked and I have 80 pts. No idea I had this. Four Itune cards on the way for stocking stuffers!!
Deal Fanatic
Mar 29, 2002
5680 posts
3098 upvotes
Vancouver
i get the error to and tried different browsers
😃
Aug 1, 2017
134 posts
520 upvotes
I got junk mail from Telus and found an email saying I can now enroll in the rewards program. Got 10 points which is good for $10 credit. How can I earn more points??

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)