Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Telus

Samsung Galaxy Buds+ $159.99

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 7th, 2020 11:58 pm
Apr 7, 2009
575 posts
358 upvotes
toronto
Anyone looking for the 1st gen Galaxy Buds, there are a lot on new ones on Kijiji for cheap, probably from all the free ones being offered by given by cell providers with the new S20 purchases...
May 4, 2008
491 posts
325 upvotes
Toronto
I'm thinking of getting these to replace my gen 2 airpods, as I have a galaxy s10+. Are these more comfortable than the airpods? Is it worth the switch?
Deal Addict
Apr 16, 2011
1093 posts
572 upvotes
Do I have to charge these wirelessly or can I charge them with a cable?

edit: Can I pick these up in store? It basically asks me to check local stock but doesn't mention in store pickup during checkout.
Feb 18, 2012
32 posts
34 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA
Jabra 75ts have complete garbage silicone pieces ( the ones that go in your ear), and a lot of people have to buy aftermarket ones. You'd figure an almost $300 dollar pair of buds would come with something you wouldn't have to switch.

Even though it's an cheap fix I returned them based on principle.
Oct 1, 2019
143 posts
121 upvotes
Just got these at the Samsung website for the same price a couple days ago. They're fantastic, I kinda wish I got them from the source though, cause I heard they have good warranty service

I was actually going to buy the surface buds, but they had really bad reviews

The Galaxy buds, sync very quickly to my phone, has some neat options like ambient noise and sound options for the genre of music you prefer, like extra bass for hip-hop music, and their pretty comfortable. They just may not have as many features as other wireless headphones, but at this price, there probably isn't anything comparable on the market.
I did a 5k run with them yesterday, and they felt great. Highly recommend

Actually one gripe, is that the touch controls suck compared to other earphones. Pause, play and skip track. Otherwise it's better to pull out your phone for pretty much anything else. I know you can customise controls but ehh
Last edited by finnalre on Jul 6th, 2020 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dec 3, 2017
189 posts
142 upvotes
Gd deal but I have the first Gen and I don't have any complaints. Don't know if I should upgrade.
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2017
1407 posts
1718 upvotes
Toronto
finnalre wrote: Just got these at the Samsung website for the same price a couple days ago. They're fantastic, I kinda wish I got them from the source though, cause I heard they have good warranty service
I wish i knew about the samsung store, it would be cool to get a colour other than black
May 19, 2012
405 posts
222 upvotes
Toronto
costco have them for 139 in store
Deal Addict
Jan 7, 2003
2992 posts
1020 upvotes
Ottawa
anshen wrote: costco have them for 139 in store
The one from costco for 139 are the Galaxy Buds which were released in 2019, the Buds+ are newer
Deal Fanatic
Aug 31, 2010
6931 posts
5853 upvotes
bpboop wrote: Online buds are 130-138 and buds+ seem to he 198 so maybe they're thinking of the reg price on buds in store?
Definitely. $140 for buds+ would (I think) be lowest price yet.
Jul 3, 2020
6 posts
9 upvotes
Anyone own a pair of these?

How are they when you go running, do they stay in your ear? And does sweat destroy it?
Deal Fanatic
Nov 6, 2018
7734 posts
9812 upvotes
STEALSNOTDEALZZ wrote: Anyone own a pair of these?

How are they when you go running, do they stay in your ear? And does sweat destroy it?
I have the original ones and they're great for working out, no issues with sweat damaging them.
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2005
12138 posts
4972 upvotes
STEALSNOTDEALZZ wrote: Anyone own a pair of these?

I have the Buds+ and recommend

Several different size tips so you will find your size. Sweat is no issue - gym was ok and summer heat has been a-ok.
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2005
12138 posts
4972 upvotes
jackrabbit000 wrote: These are not the new buds+. It's the 1st generation ones.
Should have called these Buds 2 I think. People miss the +.
Nov 24, 2014
289 posts
230 upvotes
Vancouver
just wait for the new model with Note 20 that comes with ANC
Deal Fanatic
Nov 6, 2018
7734 posts
9812 upvotes
franko031 wrote: just wait for the new model with Note 20 that comes with ANC
That's going to be a totally different model with a new design and features.