Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Telus

Samsung Galaxy Buds+ $159.99

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 7th, 2020 11:58 pm
May 21, 2015
812 posts
1003 upvotes
S'toon
Lukamo wrote: IDK about you guys, but these are 163$ on amazon with only 8$ tax and next day prime delivery, so... very much worth for us QCers, or any other province with 13+% tx, compared to 160$+ full tax. I just went and ordered these instead.

https://www.amazon.ca/Samsung-Galaxy-Bu ... 084T4KHKT/
Sold by 3rd party , so i dont know how warranty will work as 3rd party might be selling out of country versions as well.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 6, 2018
7727 posts
9768 upvotes
getdeals111 wrote: Sold by 3rd party , so i dont know how warranty will work as 3rd party might be selling out of country versions as well.
Afaik there's only one version of each of the buds, it's not like they have one with Snapdragon and one with Exynos chipsets like phones for different markets.

Even though it's 3rd party you still have Amazons return policy.
May 21, 2015
812 posts
1003 upvotes
S'toon
I bought a original samsung wireless charger from Amazon 3rd party and fulfilled by Amazon. After 5 months , it stopped working i called samsung and they asked for serial number and samsung told me this is not canadian verison and we cant fulfill the warranty. So i got no clue how they figured that out.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 6, 2018
7727 posts
9768 upvotes
getdeals111 wrote: I bought a original samsung wireless charger from Amazon 3rd party and fulfilled by Amazon. After 5 months , it stopped working i called samsung and they asked for serial number and samsung told me this is not canadian verison and we cant fulfill the warranty. So i got no clue how they figured that out.
Yes the chargers for some reason seem to be region specific.

When the 45W fast chargers came out I was trying to buy one from the US and ship it here but no retailer was allowing it to be shipped to Canada, haven't seen the same issue with the Buds as they don't come with a wall plug, just the cable and accessories.
Mar 7, 2006
526 posts
213 upvotes
Mississauga
EDIT: Non-Plus Model.

$158 at Costco - Members only. You have to sign in.
Last edited by blue_lammer on Aug 2nd, 2020 8:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
Apr 24, 2013
868 posts
650 upvotes
Waterloo
Oneplus buds seems a much better deal than samsung earbuds.
Apr 23, 2003
597 posts
333 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
shoppingsheep wrote: With the new Galaxy Buds Live just launched https://www.samsung.com/us/mobile-audio ... buds-live/, would you get the plus or live?

Just received my Buds+ from Visions. I am a happy camper! They are light like airpods, but I love the extra functionality that comes with a fully Android compatible product.

Sounds better and noise isolation helps. Good fit out of the box. Battery life is amazing.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 18, 2010
7688 posts
5187 upvotes
Canada
nimfomanijak wrote: Oneplus buds seems a much better deal than samsung earbuds.
Much worse sound and no wireless charging
Apr 24, 2013
868 posts
650 upvotes
Waterloo
Wireless is completely useless and unnecessary.

How do you know that the sound is much worse when reviewers are saying that they are on pair with airpods, let alone samsung buds
Aug 17, 2018
316 posts
217 upvotes
nimfomanijak wrote: Wireless is completely useless and unnecessary.

How do you know that the sound is much worse when reviewers are saying that they are on pair with airpods, let alone samsung buds
Cause airpods sound like crap. Nobody said they are comparable to pro, which is where buds+ sit in tonality with different sound signature where one may prefer one over other.
Apr 24, 2013
868 posts
650 upvotes
Waterloo
I think it is wise to wait for reviews and not throw away money.
Oneplus buds , based on their rep, can easily outmatch or at least be on pair with Samsung's or Apple's offering.
Their 50$ cheaper too.
Jun 30, 2010
435 posts
191 upvotes
Edmonton
Just setup my wifes buds plus. Right side DOA. She loves the left side though.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)