Expired Hot Deals

Telus

Samsung Super Fast Charger 25W (12.50$+tx, free shipping)

• Last Updated:
  • May 5th, 2022 12:10 am
Feb 16, 2016
763 posts
513 upvotes
PatrickS65307 wrote: I just asked at Hillchrest Mall Telus store that the wall charger is NO longer on Sale.

I ordered two online but have yet to receive a shipping email did anyone receive a shipping email?
I just received a shipping confirmation today morning. I ordered 4.
TELUS【 Mobility 】Unlimited 25GB | $30 | Unlimited US Calls & International Text, Visual Voicemail, for $0
◾Apple Watch
& Tablet access to data for $0
Bell【 Internet 】Gigabit Fibe 3Gbps | $84.95
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2015
4884 posts
5358 upvotes
Alberta
Also received a shipping notice email today
Nov 20, 2020
18 posts
3 upvotes
Yeah I actually received a shipping label and the charges actually came in Today.
Oct 19, 2010
158 posts
91 upvotes
Got the shipping confirmation this morning and already received my order in afternoon
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2007
3633 posts
579 upvotes
Mississauga
Can I ask a dumb question on this one, it has a USB end and a usb end, but my phone doenst seem to support this is ther a special cable i should need to get?
Deal Guru
Jun 20, 2020
12618 posts
15438 upvotes
Toronto
dreaderus wrote: Can I ask a dumb question on this one, it has a USB end and a usb end, but my phone doenst seem to support this is ther a special cable i should need to get?
This charger has a USB Type-C port
Which phone do you have?

If you have an iPhone, you will need a USB-C to Lightning cable

About the Apple USB-C to Lightning Cable
With a USB-C to Lightning cable, you can charge and sync your AirPods, AirPods Pro, iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, charge a Siri Remote, and more.
https://support.apple.com/en-ca/HT205807
Destiny is all
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2007
3633 posts
579 upvotes
Mississauga
Dhanushan wrote: This charger has a USB Type-C port
Which phone do you have?

If you have an iPhone, you will need a USB-C to Lightning cable

About the Apple USB-C to Lightning Cable
With a USB-C to Lightning cable, you can charge and sync your AirPods, AirPods Pro, iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, charge a Siri Remote, and more.
https://support.apple.com/en-ca/HT205807
I have a fold 3. but the end of this thing has the same port that is on my phone! i assume i need a new cable to use this. the phones usb c to the fold is prob usc again!
Deal Guru
Jun 20, 2020
12618 posts
15438 upvotes
Toronto
dreaderus wrote: I have a fold 3. but the end of this thing has the same port that is on my phone! i assume i need a new cable to use this. the phones usb c to the fold is prob usc again!
You can use the same USB C-to-C cable included with the phone

Galaxy Z Fold3 5G: Official Unboxing | Samsung
Destiny is all
Apr 25, 2019
650 posts
1165 upvotes
Bought this on a whim at a Telus location for my A53, it takes about 20 min less than the 18W charger that came with my old Pixel 3a.
Public Mobile 5GB $29
Samsung Galaxy A53 owner.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)