Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Telus

Samsung Super Fast Charger 25W (12.50$+tx, free shipping)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 15th, 2022 5:44 pm
Deal Addict
Feb 16, 2016
1607 posts
2298 upvotes
PatrickS65307 wrote: I just asked at Hillchrest Mall Telus store that the wall charger is NO longer on Sale.

I ordered two online but have yet to receive a shipping email did anyone receive a shipping email?
I just received a shipping confirmation today morning. I ordered 4.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2015
5779 posts
6722 upvotes
Alberta
Also received a shipping notice email today
Nov 20, 2020
203 posts
88 upvotes
GTA
Yeah I actually received a shipping label and the charges actually came in Today.
Oct 19, 2010
168 posts
95 upvotes
Got the shipping confirmation this morning and already received my order in afternoon
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2007
4111 posts
861 upvotes
Mississauga
Can I ask a dumb question on this one, it has a USB end and a usb end, but my phone doenst seem to support this is ther a special cable i should need to get?
Deal Expert
Jun 20, 2020
20144 posts
29043 upvotes
Toronto
dreaderus wrote: Can I ask a dumb question on this one, it has a USB end and a usb end, but my phone doenst seem to support this is ther a special cable i should need to get?
This charger has a USB Type-C port
Which phone do you have?

If you have an iPhone, you will need a USB-C to Lightning cable

About the Apple USB-C to Lightning Cable
With a USB-C to Lightning cable, you can charge and sync your AirPods, AirPods Pro, iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, charge a Siri Remote, and more.
https://support.apple.com/en-ca/HT205807
Destiny is all
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2007
4111 posts
861 upvotes
Mississauga
Dhanushan wrote: This charger has a USB Type-C port
Which phone do you have?

If you have an iPhone, you will need a USB-C to Lightning cable

About the Apple USB-C to Lightning Cable
With a USB-C to Lightning cable, you can charge and sync your AirPods, AirPods Pro, iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, charge a Siri Remote, and more.
https://support.apple.com/en-ca/HT205807
I have a fold 3. but the end of this thing has the same port that is on my phone! i assume i need a new cable to use this. the phones usb c to the fold is prob usc again!
Deal Expert
Jun 20, 2020
20144 posts
29043 upvotes
Toronto
dreaderus wrote: I have a fold 3. but the end of this thing has the same port that is on my phone! i assume i need a new cable to use this. the phones usb c to the fold is prob usc again!
You can use the same USB C-to-C cable included with the phone

Galaxy Z Fold3 5G: Official Unboxing | Samsung
Destiny is all
Deal Addict
Apr 25, 2019
1807 posts
3771 upvotes
YXE, Sask.
Bought this on a whim at a Telus location for my A53, it takes about 20 min less than the 18W charger that came with my old Pixel 3a.
Koodo $34 50 GB
Aug 26, 2019
15 posts
Does anyone have a recommendation on wires to connect to iPhones? I bought some from Amazon but they are not working