Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Telus

Telus 25 GB Peace of mind Winback - 45$ YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 27th, 2024 11:39 pm
Jun 24, 2019
223 posts
190 upvotes
Toronto
31337hacker wrote: Is it a hassle (or even possible) to fix an issue with the name on the account without having to create a new one? I signed up for the $50/30 GB win-back plan and the order of my name is in reverse (last name first, first name second). It's an error because the guy on the phone referred to me correctly by my first name.

I'm still waiting for the SIM card to come in the mail and I plan on contacting TELUS support once I get it.
nivek_k2020 wrote:
I changed one of my plan member's name by just logging in to my Telus account. There is an option to change subscriber's name, happy it was easy to do since I butchered the spelling during setup.
Update: It was a simple backend fix. I did it through Live Chat. The TELUS Assistant was annoying to use but I managed to chat with a live agent with "Can I chat with a live agent?" I explained that my name was in the wrong order and they were able to fix it. I had to log out and log back in to see the change.
Jul 25, 2018
126 posts
32 upvotes
JoeKozak wrote: Telus increased EasyRoam charges - $11/day US and $14/day International
Hi @JoeKozak

My plan says $8 US and $12 international. Also my brother who is added to my line was in US and was charged $8 per day in December.
Dec 19, 2019
48 posts
13 upvotes
JoeKozak wrote: Telus increased EasyRoam charges - $11/day US and $14/day International
I saw this too. Wonder if k can get this changed?
Jul 12, 2021
64 posts
37 upvotes
Mine still shows $9/day US and $13/day international
Deal Addict
Feb 16, 2016
1607 posts
2298 upvotes
Some lines have Easy Roam at cheaper prices. Out of all my lines, one line has it for $8 and $12, the rest are $9 and $13. Depends how they provision the account I guess.
Jun 21, 2010
781 posts
628 upvotes
London

$9 & $13 for me

Screenshot_20220121_115937.jpg
TELUS Mobility
CAN/US $30 75GB x 4
CAN/US POM Tablet $0.00 x 2
Mar 11, 2012
437 posts
454 upvotes
North York, ON
I was only able to get free international texting for 2 out of 5 $45/25 GB lines. I used Live Chat first and requested to be connected with a loyalty manager. Then I got a call. At first, they only offered it for 1 line and $5/month for each remaining line. I said no and I was offered 2 lines for free which I accepted.

I'm not going to bother with free visual voicemail or 200 CAN-US minutes.
Sep 22, 2020
63 posts
42 upvotes
No_Expert5379 wrote: Hi @deal_king

My bill shows Can - Can/US LD $0.80/min - Free

I don't know how to look for SOC code.
If I’m not mistaken, this is pay per use 0.8$ per minutes. Free just means the addon is free.
Jul 25, 2018
126 posts
32 upvotes
jacfan wrote: If I’m not mistaken, this is pay per use 0.8$ per minutes. Free just means the addon is free.
Telus added free US calling and texting unlimited for me on my Business Lines.
Deal Addict
Feb 16, 2016
1607 posts
2298 upvotes
No_Expert5379 wrote: Telus added free US calling and texting unlimited for me on my Business Lines.
Can you ask chat 'What is my plan?' and screenshot? The addon you quoted earlier is a pay per use not the same as call and text just call.
Jul 25, 2018
126 posts
32 upvotes
illicit wrote: Can you ask chat 'What is my plan?' and screenshot? The addon you quoted earlier is a pay per use not the same as call and text just call.
My chat shows $0 Can-US LD/SMS for $0.00 with the bot
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2012
1429 posts
1157 upvotes
So...I failed at getting any addons for free...

I tried to get more $45/25GB lines...but only $50/30GB is offered now. Close enough I guess
Jul 28, 2019
33 posts
30 upvotes
ontario
Just got free us long distance added…. Finally!!!! But would only add it to one account.
Telus email only shows removal of 200us min and 100us min. ChatBot shows the “$0 can-us LD for $0.00” …Seems to be applied the same way as the $0 vvm. Also this version isn’t “LD/SMS,” it’s only LD… my account is just a regular consumer account, not a business one, perhaps that’s why.?!?
Also, this was my 8th attempt to get this, each other time I was told either “ it doesn’t exist” or “it’s expired”… so keep trying folks… seems that persistence and politeness are key to ymmv!
Images
  • FF0CADAF-6A6A-49D7-AE40-795E66F3B640.jpeg
  • E60C2134-4D24-433F-BC23-844D727038B3.jpeg
Oct 11, 2021
52 posts
21 upvotes
Windsor Ontario
deakzz wrote: Just got free us long distance added…. Finally!!!! But would only add it to one account.
Telus email only shows removal of 200us min and 100us min. ChatBot shows the “$0 can-us LD for $0.00” …Seems to be applied the same way as the $0 vvm. Also this version isn’t “LD/SMS,” it’s only LD… my account is just a regular consumer account, not a business one, perhaps that’s why.?!?
Also, this was my 8th attempt to get this, each other time I was told either “ it doesn’t exist” or “it’s expired”… so keep trying folks… seems that persistence and politeness are key to ymmv!

How you got Apple Watch added for $0.00 add on ?
Nov 8, 2017
266 posts
58 upvotes
Kitchener
deakzz wrote: Just got free us long distance added…. Finally!!!! But would only add it to one account.
Do you have home services?
Jul 28, 2019
33 posts
30 upvotes
ontario
Masterden2016 wrote: Do you have home services?
No. I’m in Ontario. I do have the home security service. But for the “Home Service” $15 discount or the “M&H unlimited can-us calling for $0” you have to have “Home Services” such as internet or their tv service (neither are offered in ON)
Nov 8, 2017
266 posts
58 upvotes
Kitchener
deakzz wrote: No. I’m in Ontario. I do have the home security service. But for the “Home Service” $15 discount or the “M&H unlimited can-us calling for $0” you have to have “Home Services” such as internet or their tv service (neither are offered in ON)
So this add on isnt the home services US LD on? Amazing. I'm gonna try. Been getting shut down for the vvm
Deal Expert
Aug 26, 2002
15719 posts
7442 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Goldybamo wrote: How you got Apple Watch added for $0.00 add on ?
Go back to about October/November in this thread where it was widely covered. It's YMMV.
Jul 28, 2019
33 posts
30 upvotes
ontario
Masterden2016 wrote: So this add on isnt the home services US LD on? Amazing. I'm gonna try. Been getting shut down for the vvm
Correct. The US LD add-on you’re referring to is called “M+H unlimited can-us LD calling for $0.00,” but it’s only available to BC/AB residents (where Telus internet/tv is available). This is a different one. Definitely keep trying!! My ChatBot pic has the exact name of it.
Nov 8, 2017
266 posts
58 upvotes
Kitchener
deakzz wrote: Correct. The US LD add-on you’re referring to is called “M+H unlimited can-us LD calling for $0.00,” but it’s only available to BC/AB residents (where Telus internet/tv is available). This is a different one. Definitely keep trying!! My ChatBot pic has the exact name of it.
Was it loyalty or regular rep?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)