Expired Hot Deals

Telus Black Friday

Telus EPP (Part 2) 20 GB CAN-US $65/month etc.

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 2nd, 2022 8:41 pm
Jan 4, 2013
155 posts
116 upvotes
RICHMOND
o0vL wrote: if you haven't already done this, pm would be the fastest. the whole process takes literally 5 mins. you need pm sim $$ and top up on the cheapest plan ($15)
I ended up using lucky mobile. Sims from the dollar store, and although I added cc and selected the cheapest plan, was not charged on my credit card. Porting back and forth took less then a hour
Jan 4, 2010
34 posts
8 upvotes
Toronto, Canada
My dad gets a Telus employee discount plan but the agent is Sky Wireless. They never pick up the phone and store stays closed. Is there a way to get the plan some other way?
Feb 11, 2008
416 posts
189 upvotes
Vancouver
tsyra wrote: My dad gets a Telus employee discount plan but the agent is Sky Wireless. They never pick up the phone and store stays closed. Is there a way to get the plan some other way?
Talk to a corporate store directly and deal with them from there

I work in public sector and that's the route I took.
Jan 4, 2010
34 posts
8 upvotes
Toronto, Canada
That’s why I was asking. Sky wireless is the corporate agent in this case. But they never answer their damn phone and their physical store we tried visiting and it’s always closed! So trying to find a workaround.
Feb 11, 2008
416 posts
189 upvotes
Vancouver
tsyra wrote: That’s why I was asking. Sky wireless is the corporate agent in this case. But they never answer their damn phone and their physical store we tried visiting and it’s always closed! So trying to find a workaround.
I believe with corporate discounts, it's not necessary to speak to a Telus dealer such as Sky Wireless.

Try getting your father to visit a corporate store and bring all the necessary information.

That's what I did, gave my information to the corporate rep, plugged everything in and was able to generate the plans based on where I worked (public sector)

EDIT: Sky Wireless sounds like a dealer. But by dealing with TELUS directly a corporate store in particular, they should be able to streamline the process for your father
Jan 4, 2010
34 posts
8 upvotes
Toronto, Canada
Type_R_Nammer wrote: I believe with corporate discounts, it's not necessary to speak to a Telus dealer such as Sky Wireless.

Try getting your father to visit a corporate store and bring all the necessary information.

That's what I did, gave my information to the corporate rep, plugged everything in and was able to generate the plans based on where I worked (public sector)

EDIT: Sky Wireless sounds like a dealer. But by dealing with TELUS directly a corporate store in particular, they should be able to streamline the process for your father
Thanks I'll try that
May 20, 2013
14 posts
19 upvotes
Hamilton
The $65 20GB CAN US plan is back on the EPP portal. Maybe we see the return of the 25GB promo too..
Deal Addict
Feb 6, 2005
1650 posts
280 upvotes
Toronto
divincenzo2 wrote: The $65 20GB CAN US plan is back on the EPP portal. Maybe we see the return of the 25GB promo too..
got a link for the EPP portal?
Feb 7, 2008
548 posts
316 upvotes
St Catharines
Anyone else have a weird phone cost? Specifically, folks who did the 5.83$/mo iPhone 12? Mine's showing up as 4.17 (100$/24) per month with a 330 BIB = 430, vs. 5.83(140$/24) + 290 BIB = 430. Shakes out to the same total price, but cheaper monthly and slightly more BIB.

Not sure what that's all about, but weird. Also finally got charged the phone's sales tax on my second bill.
Mobile: Telus Can-US EPP 25gb 65$ 2021 (thread)
TV: FTA Antenna (free OTA TV channels, thread)
Home Phone: Freephoneline VOIP + Obi VOIP adapter (free home phone, thread)
Internet: CarryTel (thread)

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)