Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Telus

Telus Online Exclusive Offer (Internet 75 $45/month + $200 Credit) 2 year term (YMMV)

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 24th, 2019 1:39 am
Jan 27, 2014
339 posts
258 upvotes
Burnaby
Yesterday I signed a contract with Telus for PureFiber Internet 150 at 45/month (2yr contract) with 2yrs of PIKTV (5 channels + [one bonus channel for 6 months]) and $150 credit.
Sep 2, 2007
367 posts
309 upvotes
optimis wrote: I had Telus for two days as well but I didn’t get my bill yet. I don’t think you should be taking Shaw’s word for what Telus is going to do though. When I was cancelling Telus, they said I’d be charged a few dollars for the two days of service + the modem if I didn’t return it by the billing date (which can be reversed later). I guess I’ll just have to wait for my bill? Just wondering, are you able to log into the telus my account page? I lost access to my telus login right after I cancelled.
Lol yep definitely same boat as me, I was struggling with that damn mytelus site all morning.
I was stuck in an unending loop of trying to log in and I would always end up at the page telling me to enter in my account number no matter what I tried.

I'm talking to Telus thru email right now, this is what they told me about the mytelus.
"I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you experienced with our MyTelus Service. To better assist you, please be informed that you no longer view or access your MyTelus account as your services with TELUS are already disconnected."

The good thing is the Shaw guy gave me extra $50 credit to cover for potential charges, and said if I did get charged more to just let him know, so still waiting to hear more from Telus about that first bill.
Mar 19, 2019
62 posts
37 upvotes
Vancouver BC
optimis wrote: I had Telus for two days as well but I didn’t get my bill yet. I don’t think you should be taking Shaw’s word for what Telus is going to do though. When I was cancelling Telus, they said I’d be charged a few dollars for the two days of service + the modem if I didn’t return it by the billing date (which can be reversed later). I guess I’ll just have to wait for my bill? Just wondering, are you able to log into the telus my account page? I lost access to my telus login right after I cancelled.
Dang that’s awesome! I’ll have to bring it up if I end up getting charged. I felt so stupid getting lured back in after getting everything installed haha nice to know I’m not alone
Jan 8, 2008
370 posts
145 upvotes
YYC
liltennyo wrote: Yesterday I signed a contract with Telus for PureFiber Internet 150 at 45/month (2yr contract) with 2yrs of PIKTV (5 channels + [one bonus channel for 6 months]) and $150 credit.
How did you negotiate that? That would awesome.
Jan 27, 2014
339 posts
258 upvotes
Burnaby
fershy wrote: How did you negotiate that? That would awesome.
I was always in discussion with them early this year...decided to pull the trigger. At first they offered me 50 dollar credit but i got it bumpped to 150
Sep 2, 2007
367 posts
309 upvotes
optimis wrote: Dang that’s awesome! I’ll have to bring it up if I end up getting charged. I felt so stupid getting lured back in after getting everything installed haha nice to know I’m not alone
Soo I had to call Telus to talk about the charge but they did manage to credit it back to me, which was about $70, so ya after talking with them and reminding them about the 30 day satisfaction period they fixed it.
Sneaky they tried to squeeze that out of me, but I can't really blame them I guess, I do kinda feel like a jackass for getting them to install it for a couple days and than quickly return it lol.

But its not my fault Shaw totally came with a deal I couldn't refuse. Like they say, thank god for competition! $45.50/mth for internet 300 for 2 years is a deal I can live with.
Nov 21, 2011
722 posts
138 upvotes
CALGARY, CA
called in, got retentions to reduce bill down to 50$ for internet 25 with TV +2theme packs (old tv package, not current one).
pricing good for 3 months
then remaining contract (1yr) is 80. they said they "may" have promos again in 3 months "if" i call in again
Jan 17, 2019
3 posts
1 upvote
Hi Liltennyo,

just wanted to know how you signed up the Telus Fibre 150 for such a good price? Is it in Metro-Vancouver?

can you share with me the contact of the agent you work with?

Thank you,

Sunny
Jan 27, 2014
339 posts
258 upvotes
Burnaby
sunnyboy2018 wrote: Hi Liltennyo,

just wanted to know how you signed up the Telus Fibre 150 for such a good price? Is it in Metro-Vancouver?

can you share with me the contact of the agent you work with?

Thank you,

Sunny
Sunny,
I didn't have anyone specific to talk to. I spoke to the TELUS Purefibre Loyalty Retention department. They are nice. YMMV

Yes Metro Vancouver
Jan 8, 2004
11 posts
7 upvotes
Did you have to call a particular number to get hold of them?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)