Expired Hot Deals

Telus Black Friday

Telus Small business Offer for RBC Clients - BYOD - 30GB for $45 for 4 lines or more

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 12th, 2022 4:06 pm
Nov 26, 2014
779 posts
1311 upvotes
Calgary, AB
trijunction wrote: This plan looks great,.. I messaged thesubmitter about where to find this but anyone has any idea about this?
Go back in time to 2019 lol.

I got the same deal back then. Not available now. Ended up being something like $10/line per month for 20GB
Dec 5, 2016
72 posts
97 upvotes
asbraich wrote: Go back in time to 2019 lol.

I got the same deal back then. Not available now. Ended up being something like $10/line per month for 20GB
Pretty sure they were referring to the current rogers deal mentioned at the bottom of the post. I would be interested as well as my 2 years is up.

Does anyone recall the cancellation policy for Telus with the phone subsidies? Do I have to wait until November 29, 2021 in order to fulfill the full 2 years to make sure nothing is clawed back?
Oct 13, 2001
592 posts
82 upvotes
Fredericton
The Telus mobile app will display your remaining device balance. I signed up on the Telus SMB deal 2 years ago and my iPhone XR balance is now 0.
Alphazama wrote: Pretty sure they were referring to the current rogers deal mentioned at the bottom of the post. I would be interested as well as my 2 years is up.

Does anyone recall the cancellation policy for Telus with the phone subsidies? Do I have to wait until November 29, 2021 in order to fulfill the full 2 years to make sure nothing is clawed back?
Jul 12, 2018
120 posts
247 upvotes
We have 5 lines with TELUS, ported 2 years ago using the then current RBC promo.

5 lines, all BYOD, 15GB + unlimited ( 65$/15GB Peace of Mind Business plans). $20 rebate per line applied since we have 5 lines. Each line costs us $38.96 each month, and the RBC credit (which is 10% off the base price before rebates in that deal) expires at the end of next month.

I called TELUS to see about renewing this. Their answer : the multiline credit ($20 per line per month) is permanent, but the RBC credit ($6.50 per line per month) expires in a month, and the only way to benefit from the new RBC offer is to buy new phones or activate new lines.

There seems to be no way to keep RBC benefits for BYOD customers. We would have to take contracts on each line and purchase a phone for each to get the RBC $10 credit per line.
Sep 10, 2020
18 posts
7 upvotes
Guys, my rep has asked to give him customer who are porting only. He can’t work with any existing customers. Please PM for contact details! Thnx
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2008
2353 posts
2275 upvotes
Montréal
fleeecy wrote: We have 5 lines with TELUS, ported 2 years ago using the then current RBC promo.

5 lines, all BYOD, 15GB + unlimited ( 65$/15GB Peace of Mind Business plans). $20 rebate per line applied since we have 5 lines. Each line costs us $38.96 each month, and the RBC credit (which is 10% off the base price before rebates in that deal) expires at the end of next month.

I called TELUS to see about renewing this. Their answer : the multiline credit ($20 per line per month) is permanent, but the RBC credit ($6.50 per line per month) expires in a month, and the only way to benefit from the new RBC offer is to buy new phones or activate new lines.

There seems to be no way to keep RBC benefits for BYOD customers. We would have to take contracts on each line and purchase a phone for each to get the RBC $10 credit per line.
Same situation, i have a contract in hand from Rogers valid till January 10th. Will sign unless i find better
Nov 7, 2021
17 posts
6 upvotes
trijunction wrote: Howe much is I phone? Could you post here if you have price of other models? I'm leaning towards taking a cheap phone for extra 10$ off per line.
the rep mentioned that there are few $0-$1 phones to take advantage of the plan
Nov 7, 2021
17 posts
6 upvotes
if anyone existing or a new customer looking to take advantage of the RBC promotion, you can PM me and I'll send you details of the rep who reached out to me and renewed my 5 lines with RBC offer
Oct 13, 2001
592 posts
82 upvotes
Fredericton
Hope you are not being overwhelmed with PM’s Sam. I would appreciate your reps contact info as I’ve trouble reaching a rep directly that can assist. I had a promo yesterday but after being put on hold to confirm she came back and said I can’t offer you that….This was SMB loyalty.

samthomas260226 wrote: if anyone existing or a new customer looking to take advantage of the RBC promotion, you can PM me and I'll send you details of the rep who reached out to me and renewed my 5 lines with RBC offer
Aug 3, 2019
618 posts
344 upvotes
Montreal
samthomas260226 wrote: if anyone existing or a new customer looking to take advantage of the RBC promotion, you can PM me and I'll send you details of the rep who reached out to me and renewed my 5 lines with RBC offer
Please a PM for me, I can move out from rogers
Nov 7, 2021
17 posts
6 upvotes
dirk wrote: Hope you are not being overwhelmed with PM’s Sam. I would appreciate your reps contact info as I’ve trouble reaching a rep directly that can assist. I had a promo yesterday but after being put on hold to confirm she came back and said I can’t offer you that….This was SMB loyalty.
I sent you the rep contact info to your inbox
Nov 7, 2021
17 posts
6 upvotes
ankitkidd05 wrote: Guys, my rep has asked to give him customer who are porting only. He can’t work with any existing customers. Please PM for contact details! Thnx
I'm an existing Telus client and my rep works with both existing and new customers because he helped me add 1 line to my account. I had 4 lines and he added 1 more on RBC promotion
Sep 28, 2009
303 posts
186 upvotes
My rep told me this morning that the price of the new iphone 13s dropped by 4-5 dollars per month.

Good thing we waited until today to purchase.
Nov 26, 2021
1 posts
Hey everyone, I just signed with Telus yesterday and the Telus rep asked if I had an RBC account - didn’t ask for a code or anything. I was able to get $45/month 20 gig with unlimited US/Canada calling/text/data, $2 visual voicemail, $300 port in credits/line with any new device. He also offered me the 40 gig plan but it was too much data; the US plan seemed like better value.
Nov 26, 2014
779 posts
1311 upvotes
Calgary, AB
I was able to renew my deal using Sam's contact. 4 lines.

4x $35/month per line for 20GB - including US roaming!
4x $2.67/month for Samsung S20 FE 5G - No Bring it Back
1x $15/month for Telus App that can be removed later I believe. - this is required for one user at the start to reduce the cost of each line by $5/month
Activation fee waived.

The deal on the iPhone 13 also seemed good.
Sep 11, 2007
333 posts
247 upvotes
TDot
asbraich wrote: I was able to renew my deal using Sam's contact. 4 lines.

4x $35/month per line for 20GB - including US roaming!
4x $2.67/month for Samsung S20 FE 5G - No Bring it Back
1x $15/month for Telus App that can be removed later I believe. - this is required for one user at the start to reduce the cost of each line by $5/month
Activation fee waived.

The deal on the iPhone 13 also seemed good.
Hey mate - PMd you for the reps info. Do you remember what the iPhone 13 deal was too?
Nov 26, 2014
779 posts
1311 upvotes
Calgary, AB
GoKartRacer wrote: Hey mate - PMd you for the reps info. Do you remember what the iPhone 13 deal was too?
$10/month + $450 BiB = $690 total

The Fido offer on the front page with a bunch of upvotes is $30/month = $720

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)