Expired Hot Deals

Telus Black Friday

Telus Small business Offer for RBC Clients - BYOD - 30GB for $45 for 4 lines or more

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 12th, 2022 4:06 pm
Dec 27, 2018
24 posts
16 upvotes
I didn't use any contacts from here. Just called in the small business line.

I actually called back the next day because I noticed the iPhone 13 at $10/mo was somehow discounted to $0/mo when logged into my account.

I ended up taking four iPhone 13 for zero per month with $440 bib. This also made me eligible for the RBC discount so all in all I'm paying $35/mo per line with 4 lines total. Sick deal!
Jun 14, 2012
50 posts
36 upvotes
$450 BIB after 2 years

Unfortunately I can’t remember what he quoted me for the Pro and Max
May 26, 2020
2 posts
Would someone be kind enough to PM me the contact for Sam’s rep?

Much appreciated.
Apr 7, 2021
20 posts
10 upvotes
DDS2001 wrote: Would someone be kind enough to PM me the contact for Sam’s rep?

Much appreciated.
Can someone also PM me the contact as well?

Thank you
Nov 21, 2014
771 posts
829 upvotes
Toronto
Is this still available?
Thanks for the upvote! 😁
Dec 13, 2020
172 posts
178 upvotes
samthomas260226 wrote: I'm an existing customer with 5 lines, so the rep offered me an $80 plan - $10 RBC credit - $10 renewal credit - $20 line discount - $5 bundle credit because I got business connect service as well = $35/line for 30 GB

I added my brother to the same account and he also got the same plan for $35 for 30 Gb data with the phone (including $240 porting credit).

We all got iphone 13 on bring it back plan

I hope it helps
Did any of the credits for business connect show up on your first bill? Trying to see if I should bug my rep. Only seeing the -20 and -10 preferred partner discount
Jul 22, 2020
681 posts
108 upvotes
DeezDealz wrote: I didn't use any contacts from here. Just called in the small business line.

I actually called back the next day because I noticed the iPhone 13 at $10/mo was somehow discounted to $0/mo when logged into my account.

I ended up taking four iPhone 13 for zero per month with $440 bib. This also made me eligible for the RBC discount so all in all I'm paying $35/mo per line with 4 lines total. Sick deal!
What's the Bib $440-450 mean? Is this what you pay after 24 months end of contract if you want to buy the phone?
Nov 26, 2014
784 posts
1333 upvotes
Calgary, AB
demanche1 wrote: Did any of the credits for business connect show up on your first bill? Trying to see if I should bug my rep. Only seeing the -20 and -10 preferred partner discount
I have the business connect credits, but no charge for business connect itself. Did you get that as well?
Dec 13, 2020
172 posts
178 upvotes
asbraich wrote: I have the business connect credits, but no charge for business connect itself. Did you get that as well?
Yeah I got charged for the business conect and no credits, but the implementation was done a few days late even though billing started right away.
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2010
3485 posts
1529 upvotes
Brampton
I don't have a charge for the business connect app or the credit for it. Think the credit shows up by the 3rd bill though.
Dec 9, 2021
2 posts
4 upvotes
Markham, ON
@Saars4 Can you PM info for the rep you dealt with? I was about to sign up for 4 lines w/ phones through an EPP plan, but this deal seems a lot better. TIA
Oct 18, 2013
595 posts
127 upvotes
Oshawa
asbraich wrote: I have the business connect credits, but no charge for business connect itself. Did you get that as well?
On my app it shows up as a separate bill for some reason. Business connect has its own account number.
Nov 7, 2021
17 posts
6 upvotes
yes, it's a different account. I also see it on a different account on the app
Jul 31, 2007
4 posts
Burnaby
DDS2001 wrote: Would someone be kind enough to PM me the contact for Sam’s rep?

Much appreciated.
FlyingOtter wrote:
Can someone also PM me the contact as well?

Thank you
Would someone please forward the contact to me as well?

Thank you!
Oct 7, 2020
28 posts
12 upvotes
Looking for a business rep as well to add another line with a new device. Thx.
Feb 7, 2019
155 posts
88 upvotes
Calgary
Looking for small business rep contact for device + plan deals. Would appreciate RFD community to share contact. Thanks in advance!
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2004
3127 posts
258 upvotes
Toronto
If anyone has the small business rep contact, please PM. Thanks!
Aug 31, 2007
453 posts
132 upvotes
Toronto
If you have RBC business banking, login to your account and on the main page click on "Offer For You" and then find Telus banner in their list of offers. When you fill in your info you will get an email with the info to place the order or call...

Here are the current offers:
Telus - RBC Business Offer ~$37/line
>>> Message Me <<<