Expired Hot Deals

Telus

Telus Summer Sale (Fiber 150 + Optik TV, 4 Theme + 1 Premium) - $115/month + $200 Bill Credit (AB + BC Only)

  • Last Updated:
  • Oct 3rd, 2019 3:52 am
Newbie
Aug 27, 2019
5 posts
2 upvotes
Can you PM me, just set up a new account and don't have access. Interested in Telus/Shaw.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 17, 2003
1918 posts
678 upvotes
Edmonton
andydwall1 wrote: Called in to PureFibre Team (BC)
$120
2 year term

internet 750/750
TV pik 7 and one premium - 3 boxes
home phone canada usa

$500 visa and first 6 months $10 off
That's pretty good. I'm still running 750 with 7 themes I think for under 100. I think I have at least 4 boxes including the pvr. no phone though. I call in every year when credits fall off. I basically tell retentions Im willing to pay about 100 bucks and they figure it out.

R U PACKIN HEAT
?
Jr. Member
Aug 23, 2011
113 posts
51 upvotes
andydwall1 wrote: Called in to PureFibre Team (BC)
$120
2 year term

internet 750/750
TV pik 7 and one premium - 3 boxes
home phone canada usa

$500 visa and first 6 months $10 off
Interested on this one as well. Can you share he number you called? Thanks.
Jr. Member
User avatar
Jul 20, 2007
171 posts
55 upvotes
Rastafarer wrote: Just got this deal : $50 i300+ 2 boosters + pick tv 2 year contract, $300 bill credit
Was this thru Telus retentions or thru some one else- door to door sales?

I was offered $50/mth 2 year for Internet 300 and no credits.
Newbie
Aug 7, 2016
9 posts
1 upvote
gphammer wrote: Was this thru Telus retentions or thru some one else- door to door sales?

I was offered $50/mth 2 year for Internet 300 and no credits.
It was through Telus online sales and I switched from Shaw
Member
Feb 5, 2007
391 posts
238 upvotes
This deal timing actually works very well for both Shaw and Telus customers, as Shaw's fiscal year end is August 31. Theoretically this means going forward you should have access to the best deals because of Shaw pumping its business to make their numbers good
Deal Addict
Oct 14, 2004
1263 posts
501 upvotes
Victoria
Anyone have any feedback on their experiences with Pik vs Optik tv? I'm not familiar with either, as having always been with Shaw. I'd expect Optik similar to Shaw's PVR service, but curious about first had experience with Pik, how good on demand is for most channels, quality, etc.
Newbie
Mar 27, 2019
36 posts
14 upvotes
Vancouver
Just called Fibre Team and then Rentention/loyalty department. Actually was able to add another $200 credit today!
Deal Addict
Apr 28, 2017
1884 posts
2657 upvotes
MikeyCanuck wrote: Anyone have any feedback on their experiences with Pik vs Optik tv? I'm not familiar with either, as having always been with Shaw. I'd expect Optik similar to Shaw's PVR service, but curious about first had experience with Pik, how good on demand is for most channels, quality, etc.
Ive used both. Pik's picture and audio quality is on par with Optik. On demand is the same. The big difference is you can't record anything so you have to watch what you want live.
Jr. Member
Dec 23, 2014
188 posts
170 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
I just called in to retentions being a Shaw customer - 2 yr term. 1st year $90 - 750/750/ Land line local only/ and Optik TV Essential - Popular Sports (all i wanted was to watch all the canuck games). 2nd year $95. Im going to ask if I can get free US/Canada calls.
Jr. Member
Dec 23, 2014
188 posts
170 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
I just called in to retentions being a Shaw customer - 2 yr term. 1st year $90 - 750/750/ Land line local only/ and Optik TV Essential - Popular Sports (all i wanted was to watch all the canuck games). 2nd year $95. Im going to ask if I can get free US/Canada calls.

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)