Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Telus

Unlimited 40 GB for $65 + $50 Credit [YMMV]

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 26th, 2021 2:47 pm
Jun 21, 2021
5 posts
2 upvotes

[Telus] Unlimited 40 GB for $65 + $50 Credit [YMMV]

I signed into my Telus (I have home internet) and I see an offer to get a 40 GB mobile plan for $80 (the plan is $85 and you get a $5 monthly credit for 24 months) plus a $50 bill credit. I also see a coupon code that I can add (MNH15W) to get an extra $15 for 24 months. I'm not sure if this is for existing customers only or not so YMMV.
Images
  • Screen Shot 2021-11-21 at 8.39.22 PM.png
1 reply
Mar 26, 2021
6 posts
farhangn wrote: I signed into my Telus (I have home internet) and I see an offer to get a 40 GB mobile plan for $80 (the plan is $85 and you get a $5 monthly credit for 24 months) plus a $50 bill credit. I also see a coupon code that I can add (MNH15W) to get an extra $15 for 24 months. I'm not sure if this is for existing customers only or not so YMMV.
I wanted to add a voice/text line on my account as I need something more reliable than VoIP/app. I asked in the Telus Winback thread if there was anything available. I didn't get a response unfortunately.

I stumbled on this and decided to give it a try on their website. Surprisingly, it worked on a voice only line! Also the additional $5/month credit for 24 months in the pic did stack with this and the one time $50 credit on the first bill works too so $10/month!

I did try on my existing line but doesn't work when upgrading. Also doesn't work on adding a smartwatch (I didn't try adding a tablet with this code). I did try this code without logging in and it seems to work without even needing Telus Internet.

Don't know why this post didn't gain any traction but thank you!