Expired Hot Deals

[Tenda] Axor Mf2 AR15-Style 12 Guage Shotgun With 3 Mags, Muzzlebrake, Foregrip Non Restricted $629.99+FS New Colours In Stock

  • Last Updated:
  • Jan 29th, 2020 2:25 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Jr. Member
Jan 28, 2019
140 posts
1284 upvotes
Ontario
Justfishing wrote: Thumbs up for guns, but....

These are junk, jam steady, poor fit and finish. Turkish semis rarely end well.

20" barrel---no good for hunting at all
I think this gun may be an exception. Most of the reviews I have found online praise this gun for its reliability and fit and finish.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 17, 2004
6779 posts
1144 upvotes
Toronto
Do they have a layaway plan? I do not have the money now, but once I get the gun I am sure I can get the money.
I workout to get big so I can pickup bricks and ****.
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2011
30339 posts
16188 upvotes
Ottawa
toalan wrote: Do they have a layaway plan? I do not have the money now, but once I get the gun I am sure I can get the money.
Both arms...
Sr. Member
Jul 17, 2012
661 posts
250 upvotes
Kamloops
Man wish I still have my license and take this to trap range to piss off enforcing old guys and I'll be like this is non restricted.
Newbie
Jul 16, 2019
11 posts
red looks like a terrible cap gun, that uses bs colors so people know it's fake
What all do you have to do to buy a firearm like this? Where is a bump stock and a drum mag ?
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2009
1354 posts
124 upvotes
Toronto
chay9220 wrote: red looks like a terrible cap gun, that uses bs colors so people know it's fake
What all do you have to do to buy a firearm like this? Where is a bump stock and a drum mag ?
did you just have a stroke?
Member
User avatar
May 24, 2012
215 posts
248 upvotes
Gatineau, Qc
toalan wrote: Do they have a layaway plan? I do not have the money now, but once I get the gun I am sure I can get the money.
LAUGHED SO HARD I STARTED GETTING THE LOOKS ON THE BUS......GOD BLESS.
Il n'y a pas des sots si incommodes que ceux qui ont de l’esprit
Deal Addict
Feb 15, 2013
1406 posts
669 upvotes
RaphaelG041 wrote:
Choke affects the pattern , not the barrel length
Yes, but barrel length will determine how far said projectiles will go
Sr. Member
User avatar
Mar 7, 2017
669 posts
321 upvotes
Ham, ON
muscleking wrote: Man wish I still have my license and take this to trap range to piss off enforcing old guys and I'll be like this is non restricted.
I do this often actually, and most old guys are intrigued, while there are always a few that sneer as if you've just pissed on their sport. There's nothing more satisfying than beating some of the old folks shooting there $10,000+ trap guns with your short barreled meme shotguns.
Member
Dec 25, 2003
420 posts
288 upvotes
Saskatoon
Anyone found a decent price on the Uzkon As46 Magazine - 10 Round? Lowest I have seen is $69 + tax/ship.

Since you can use this for hunting, what is the largest game you would try with this gun?
[OP]
Jr. Member
Jan 28, 2019
140 posts
1284 upvotes
Ontario
realBIGmike wrote: Anyone found a decent price on the Uzkon As46 Magazine - 10 Round? Lowest I have seen is $69 + tax/ship.

Since you can use this for hunting, what is the largest game you would try with this gun?
The magazine was on sale for $50 on magdump.ca 2weeks ago. Not sure when it will go on sale again.

I think If you use 3 inch slugs you should be able to take most big game.

Top