147 posts
1297 upvotes
Ontario

WARM DPMS ORACLE AR15 16" Barrel $599.99+FS

Deal Link:
Price:
Retailer:
Tenda
Has been as low as $554 before but still a decent price for an entry level AR 15
I believe it is the cheapest american made AR 15 available right now
Good for beginners
Does not come with sights
Comes with an A2 flash hider
6 position buttstock
One 5 round magazine included
Shoots 5.56 NATO or .223

Review

Ammo(Free shipping too)
https://www.gotenda.com/shop/ammunition ... e-of-1000/
Images
  • ar15.jpg
  • ar15 2.jpg
21 replies
Dec 1, 2016
713 posts
649 upvotes
[removed]

Thanks OP, good deal!
Last edited by Mars2012 on Jan 5th, 2020 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: quote and your response were removed
Deal Guru
Feb 24, 2018
12847 posts
13584 upvotes
Tacticool factor is there.

Nothing wrong with an AR15 to put a hop-skip in your step.
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2007
3757 posts
1134 upvotes
Ontario
Good price, wish I didnt get the cqa for 529 years ago
Deal Addict
Apr 26, 2006
1710 posts
1399 upvotes
Alberta
For those that down vote firearms related threads... I hope you get to try recreational shooting once in your life and make a decision for yourself and not just base your views on mainstream media that is pushing a narrative.

Btw...I used to dislike firearms, until one summer about 6 years ago a close friend took me to shoot on Crown Land. I got my licenses that very year. Try to ring a gong from 100yds out or even 50yds is hella fun.
Apr 23, 2016
221 posts
224 upvotes
Kelowna
fluidmax wrote: For those that down vote firearms related threads... I hope you get to try recreational shooting once in your life and make a decision for yourself and not just base your views on mainstream media that is pushing a narrative.

Btw...I used to dislike firearms, until one summer about 6 years ago a close friend took me to shoot on Crown Land. I got my licenses that very year. Try to ring a gong from 100yds out or even 50yds is hella fun.
Similar story here. I was fairly neutral on guns and leaned towards the "why does anyone need a tactical rifle" side. Until I shot one and soon after paid a bunch of money for an ar style variant. Simply put, it's a very fun hobby. It doesn't have to be serious or complicated, it's just a fun way to spend your time and money.
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2007
2594 posts
842 upvotes
Kingston
This is a good price but since there are other AR-like non-restricted rifles I’ll stick to those as shooting on crown land or a friends acreage is a lot of fun and that’s something you can’t do with any AR-15 variant.
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2007
2594 posts
842 upvotes
Kingston
Also, since this is a deals thread...you might want to put one of these on your rifle https://www.dantesports.com/en/shop/bus ... ot-trs-25/

That’s a decent red dot sight for $89 with a lifetime warranty I believe. It’s about $40 off the usual price. You may need a riser for an AR but that costs about $16 from amazon instead of paying $137 for the TRS-25 with the riser from Bushnell. Added info..this is a 1x sight and isn’t meant for longer distance shooting but it will be OK out to 100yds but better at shorter ranges.
Deal Addict
Apr 5, 2016
3885 posts
2525 upvotes
Calgary/Vancouver
JC69 wrote: This is a good price but since there are other AR-like non-restricted rifles I’ll stick to those as shooting on crown land or a friends acreage is a lot of fun and that’s something you can’t do with any AR-15 variant.
Those cost way more than this. At the same price, you're looking at just a receiver. My fully built modern sporter was like $4.5k, although I did use top of the line stuff.
Current Fido customer.
Ex Koodo customer.
Deal Addict
Apr 2, 2007
1665 posts
340 upvotes
The smith and Wesson mp15 is a bit more (650 to 699) but not sure how they compare
Jul 7, 2018
30 posts
33 upvotes
Vancouver
Great deal - I got my M&P 2 years ago at $679.

Just a heads up to those out of the loop about the potential assault rifles ban: there's a lot of uncertainty about AR-15's being banned. Still early and nothing set in stone yet (I'm personally hoping for people to get grandfathered) but apparently, a liberal spokesperson maintained their position is to ban 'military style assault rifles' - https://election.ctvnews.ca/truth-track ... -1.4610395 ).

Just some food for thought for anyone thinking about this purchase.
Apr 26, 2010
293 posts
1343 upvotes
BC
Good deal for a nice rifle, thank OP.
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2007
2594 posts
842 upvotes
Kingston
bomber17 wrote: Those cost way more than this. At the same price, you're looking at just a receiver. My fully built modern sporter was like $4.5k, although I did use top of the line stuff.
Some PCC cost around the same price (Hi Point). What I was really getting at is that you are severely restricted as to where you can shoot an AR (and may be even more severely restricted soon) and there are many NR rifles that are similar that aren't restricted the same way.

Look at range membership wait times around the GTA for example.